Global Serum-Free Media (SFM) Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR in the upcoming years as the scope, product types and its applications are increasing across the globe. Serum-Free Media (SFM) comes across as cultural media that do not contain any type of animal serum, but contain serum substitute. They offer better batch-to-batch uniformity and have lower number of undefined components.
Additionally, the development and routine use of serum-free medium (SFM) is of high importance for cell culture from both - a manufacturing and scientific point of view; depending on the different cell types and possible combinations that can be used to an extent of supplemental and nutritional requirements exhibited.
Serum-Free Media (SFM) Market is categorized based on cell type, product type, applications, end users, and geography. This market is categorized based on cell types such as Hybridoma Culture, Chinese Hamster Ovary Cell Culture, Insect Cell Culture, Stem Cell Culture, Immunology Media. Serum-Free Media (SFM) Industry is categorized based on a product such as Standard Media, Customized Media. The market is categorized based on application into Nutritional Supplements, Recombinant Protein Production, and Insect Cell Culture.
Serum-Free Media (SFM) Market is categorized based on end users into Biopharmaceutical Companies, Academic Institutes, CRO, Food and Beverages Companieis categorized based on geography into Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand), Japan, Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, Rest Of MEA), North America (U.S., Canada), Latin America (Brazil, Rest of Latin America), Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, England, Spain, Rest of Western Europe), and Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest of Eastern Europe).North America has been at the forefront with regards to Serum-Free Media (SFM) Market and will continue to rule the roost in the years to come.
Some of the key players that fuel the growth of the Serum-Free Media (SFM) Market include Cyagen Biosciences, Cambrex, Thermos Fisher Scientific, Nobimpex, Biological Industries, Biomimetics Sympathies, Irvine Scientific, Sigma-Aldrich, Lonza, Thermos Fisher Scientific. The key players are focusing on inorganic growth to sustain themselves amidst fierce competition. As such, mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures are the need of the hour.
The various contributors involved in the value chain of Serum-Free Media (SFM) include manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, intermediaries, and customers. The key manufacturers in the Serum-Free Media (SFM) include
• Thermo Fisher Scientific
• Cyagen Biosciences
• Biomimetics Sympathies
• Biological Industries
• Irvine Scientific
• Thermo Fisher Scientific
Market Size Split by Type
• Type I
• Type II
Market Size Split by Application
• Nutritional Supplements
• Recombinant Protein Production
• Insect Cell Culture
Market size split by Region
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Central & South America
• Rest of Central & South America
Middle East & Africa
• GCC Countries
• South Africa
The key points of this report are:
• To study and analyze the global Serum-Free Media (SFM) market size (value & volume) by company, key regions/countries, products and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2025.
• To understand the structure of Serum-Free Media (SFM) market by identifying its various subsegments.
• To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
• Focuses on the key global Serum-Free Media (SFM) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
• To analyze the Serum-Free Media (SFM) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
• To project the value and volume of Serum-Free Media (SFM) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Research Support Specialist, USA