Global Sodium Bromide Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR in the upcoming years as the scope and its applications are increasing across the globe. An inorganic compound with the formula NaBr is known as Sodium Bromide. It is thermally and chemically stable and can be mixed with other solutions of bromides and chlorides. Sodium bromide is made by adding excess bromine to sodium hydroxide solutions, which helps in formation of bromide and bromine mixture. After mixture, the products are evaporated to dry state and again treated with carbon to obtain bromide.
The other chemical names of sodium bromide include Bromide salt of sodium; Sedoneural; Bromnatrium; Trisodiumtribromide; and others. There are a wide range of applications of sodium bromide. In municipal wastewater and industrial wastewater treatment, sodium bromide is used to control bacterial, fungal and algal slimes. In pharmaceutical industry, it is used as an anticonvulsant, hypnotic, and sedative in medicine. It is used as a disinfectant in swimming pool along with chloride.
The factors that propel the growth of the Sodium Bromide Market include increasing demand, rapid urbanization & industrialization, wide range of applications and product development & technological innovations. This market is classified on the basis of product type, grade type, applications, end user industry, distribution channel and geography. The industry is segmented by product type as solid, solution and others.
Sodium Bromide Market is segmented by grade type as pharmaceutical grade, industrial grade and others. The market is classified on applications as medicine, chemical production and others. Sodium Bromide Industry is categorized by end user industry as pharmaceutical industry, chemical industry, petroleum industry, and others. This industry is segmented by distribution channel as online stores, specialty stores and others. The market is classified on the basis of geography as North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Japan and Middle East and Africa.
The North American region consists of the U.S., and Canada. Latin America region consists of Mexico and Brazil. The Western European region consists of Germany, Italy, France, England and Spain. The Eastern European region consists of Poland and Russia. Asia Pacific region consists of China, India, ASEAN, and Australia & New Zealand. The Middle East and African region consists of GCC, South Africa and North Africa.
By geography, Asia Pacific is projected to account a significant share in the Sodium Bromide Market. The key factors that attribute to the growth of this region include rising demand from emerging countries, increasing population and rapid industrialization. Whereas, North America and Europe are followed by Asia Pacific in the Sodium Bromide Industry.
Some of the key players that fuel the growth of the Sodium Bromide Market include American Elements, Alaska Spa, Fisher Chemical, Hasa, ModyChemi-Pharma, Redox Pty Ltd, TETRA Chemicals, and others. The key players are focusing on inorganic growth to sustain themselves amidst fierce competition. As such, mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures are the need of the hour.
This report focuses on the top manufacturers' Sodium Bromide capacity, production, value, price and market share of Sodium Bromide in global market. The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
• TETRA Chemicals
• Mody Chemi-Pharma
• American Elements
• Fisher Chemical
• Redox Pty Ltd
• Alaska Spa
Sodium Bromide Breakdown Data by Type
• By Type
• By Grade
• Pharmaceutical Grade
• Industrial Grade
Sodium Bromide Breakdown Data by Application
• Chemical Production
Sodium Bromide Production Breakdown Data by Region
• United States
• Other Regions
Sodium Bromide Consumption Breakdown Data by Region
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• GCC Countries
• South Africa
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
The key points are:
• To analyze and research the global Sodium Bromide capacity, production, value, consumption, status and forecast;
• To focus on the key Sodium Bromide manufacturers and study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in next few years.
• To focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Research Support Specialist, USA