Global Soybean Protein Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR in the upcoming years as the scope and its applications are rising enormously across the globe. Protein is a micronutrient that is important for the growth and repair of muscle tissue and for the repair and growth of cellular health and function. Soybean protein is a plant-based protein, termed as the storage protein seized in the discrete particles known protein bodies that contain a maximum of the total soybean protein. It delivers the body with a source of amino acids and lecithin that support normal growth and development if children and infants.
Soybean Protein Market is segmented based on types, product types, function types, applications, and region. Types such as Liquid Soy Protein and Dry Soy Protein classify the industry. Product types such as Soy Protein Hydrolysates, Soy Protein Isolates, Soy Protein Concentrates, and others (Textured Soy Protein and others) classify this market.
Function types such as Texturants, Nutrients, Fat & Water Absorption, Emulsifiers, and others (Tenderizer, Binder, Thickener, and Stabilizer) classify Soybean Protein Market. Applications into Bakery and Confectionary, Functional Foods (Meat Alternatives, Dairy Alternatives, Infant Formula, Convenience Beverage Powders, Frozen Desserts, and Energy Bars), and others (Vegetable Broths, Dietary Supplements, Personal Care, Fruit Drinks, Animal Feed, Soups & Sauces, and Sports Drinks) classify Soybean Protein Industry.
Soybean Protein Market is segmented geographically Americas (North America, Latin America), Europe (Eastern Europe, Western Europe), Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. Globally, North America held the largest market share of the global Soybean Protein Industry and will remain dominant over the forecast period. The reason being, the introduction of innovative products, developed healthcare infrastructure, and increasing use of soy protein in the functional food industry. Followed by Europe and Asia Pacific. On the other hand, Asia Pacific is expected to grow at fastest pace over the forecast period with significant CAGR.
The key players of Soybean Protein Market are MGP Ingredients Inc., Cargill Inc., Kerry Ingredients Inc., Ruchi Soya Industries, Crown Soya Protein Group, Archer Daniels Midland Company, BurconNutraScience Corporation, E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company, SINOGLORY China, Devansoy Inc., Shandong Wonderful Industrial Group, The Scoular Company, Gushen Group, CHS Inc., and Shandong Yuwang Ecological Food Industry Co. These players are concentrating on inorganic growth to sustain themselves amongst fierce competition. As such, mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures are the need of the hour.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Scents Holding
• Gushen Biological
• Wonderful Industrial Group
• Shandong Sanwei Soybean Protein
• Shansong Biological
• Sonic Biochem
• Wilmar International
• Top Agri Group
• Soja Austria
• Bremil Group
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering
• North America
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Soybean Protein Isolates
• Soybean Protein Concentrates
• Soybean Protein Hydrolysates
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Ground Meat and Poultry
• Formed Meat Products
• Vegetarian and Analogs
• Nutrition Bars, Cereals & Snacks
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Soybean Protein sales, value, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025).
• Focuses on the key Soybean Protein manufacturers, to study the sales, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Soybean Protein Manufacturers
• Soybean Protein Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Soybean Protein Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA