Global Special Amines Market is anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR in the forthcoming period. Amines constitute a very important class of organic compounds obtained by replacing one or more hydrogen atoms of ammonia molecule by alkyl groups. For instance, proteins, vitamins, alkaloids and hormones are naturally occurring amines whereas synthetic examples comprise dyestuffs, drugs and polymers. Hence, amines can be considered as derivatives of ammonia gained by replacing one, two or three hydrogen atoms by alkyl/aryl groups.
Driving factors responsible for the growth of Special Amines Market includes rise in growth of personal care industry, rise in disposable income and growth in product innovation and its derivatives to produce several personal care products. Additionally, rise in products such as crop protection chemical, water and gas treatment are likely to drive the market in the near future.
Segmentation based on product for Special Amines Market includes ethanol amines, ethylene amines, alkyl amines, fatty amines, specialty amines, MDA, H12MDA, MDBA and trimethyl diamine. Based on segmentation by application, the Special Amines Industry includes agricultural chemicals, personal care, cleaning products, petroleum, pharmaceutical and water treatment.
Geographically, Special Amines Market spans North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle-East and Africa. APAC market accounts for a larger share and is expected to gain a higher CAGR growth. China and India are expected to register a higher demand for amines owing to rise in end-user industries. APAC market is thus a large market for amines at a global level.
The key players in the Special Amines Market include AkzoNobel NV, Huntsman Corporation, Taminco, Tosoh Corporation, Clariant AG, Delamine, Oxea GmbH, BASF SE, Eastman Chemicals, Quaker Chemicals, PPG Industries, Dow Chemicals and Sinopec. Companies are engaged in the manufacture of raw materials to deliver end products. The market gets a leverage due to rising research & development in major end-use verticals by major companies.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Zhejiang Jianye Chemical
• Koei Chemical
• Air Products and Chemicals
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, , market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Triethylene Diamine
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Special Amines capacity, production, value, , status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Special Amines manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Research Support Specialist, USA