Global Steaks Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR in the upcoming years as the scope and its applications are rising enormously across the globe. A steak is a type of food, generally, a meat sliced across the muscle fibers, including a bone. There are various types of steaks like skirt steak, silverfinger steak, and the flank steak, that depends on the places in the body from where they are sliced. For example, skirt steak is the steak cut from the plate of the animal, silverfinger steak is cut from the loin, and flank steak is cut from abdominal muscles.
Steaks Market is segmented based on product types, distribution channel, and region. Product types such as Fish Steaks, Beef Steaks, Chicken Steaks, Pork Steaks, Lamb Steaks, and others classify the market. The beef segment accounts for the largest market share of Steaks Industry and is estimated to lead the overall market in the years to come. The reason being, rising awareness among customers regarding protein-rich diets.
Distribution channel such as Off-Trade and On-Trade classify Steaks Market. The on-trade distribution channel segment accounts for the largest market share of this market. The steakhouses, hotels, and restaurants are the key consumers of Steaks Industry. The market is segmented geographically Americas (North America, Latin America), Europe (Eastern Europe, Western Europe), Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa.
Globally, Americas accounts for the largest market share of Steaks Market in terms of revenue and is estimated to lead the overall market in the years to come. This is mainly due to the high demand from consumers for protein-rich foods and rising market players with new products. Europe and Asia Pacific follow suit. On the other hand, Asia Pacific is estimated to grow at fastest pace in the years to come.
The key players of Steaks Market are Tyson Foods, Conagra Brands, Marfood USA, Hormel Foods, JBS, Bridgford Foods, Monogram Food Solutions, Certified Angus Beef, Kepak Group, Dawn Meats, THANASI FOODS, Greater Omaha Packing, and Golden Valley Natural. These players are concentrating on inorganic growth to sustain themselves amongst fierce competition. As such, mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures are the need of the hour.
The various contributors involved in the value chain of Steaks include manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, intermediaries, and customers. The key manufacturers in the Steaks include
• Conagra Brands
• Marfood USA
• Hormel Foods
• Greater Omaha Packing
• Kepak Group
• Tyson Foods
• THANASI FOODS
• Monogram Food Solutions
• Strauss Brands
• Bridgford Foods
• Certified Angus Beef
• Dawn Meats
• Golden Valley Natural
Market Size Split by Type
Market Size Split by Application
• On Trade
• Off Trade
Market size split by Region
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Central & South America
• Rest of Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• GCC Countries
• South Africa
The key points of this report are:
• To study and analyze the global Steaks market size (value & volume) by company, key regions/countries, products and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2025.
• To understand the structure of Steaks market by identifying its various subsegments.
• To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
• Focuses on the key global Steaks manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
• To analyze the Steaks with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
• To project the value and volume of Steaks submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Research Support Specialist, USA