Steam Trap Market is a resourceful market and is reservoir of untapped geothermal energy. The Steam Trap in generating geothermal energy enhances market growth by reducing carbon footprint due to global energy-spill by use of fossil resources. Advent of technology has fostered growth in steam trap market with renewed vigor thanks to real-time monitoring of industry. Segmentation of market by product type includes float type, inverted bucket type, bi-metal strip type, balanced pressure type, disc steam trap and other.
Segmentation of steam trap market by end-user includes oil and petrochemical, power industry, pharmaceutical, paper and pulp, food and beverage, general industry and other. By region, segmentation of seam trap market includes North America, Asia Pacific, MEA, and Latin America. Market is predicted driving growth during forecast period due to severe restrictions imposed by government on global energy wastage and energy production by alternate sources such as geothermal energy production is being given a fillip.
Growing consumption of Crude-oil end product has fueled market growth of steam trap market with fierce competition played out among regional players to ascertain global dominance. Drivers to market growth include harnessing of geothermal energy emphasizing a ‘go green’ initiative using clean and renewable energy sources by US regulatory bodies such as US EPA. US, Mexico and Indonesia are nations reputed as producers of geothermal energy and steam traps are a source of renewable energy thus keeping pace with growth in an effervescent steam trap market.
Steam is current industry need with its proactive use in oil refineries using trace heating systems that need to maintain correct viscosity levels and in reboilers for massive power generation. Asia Pacific has been credited as a growing steam trap market attributing its growth primarily to thermal power generation and growing refinery production. High requirement of gasoline suiting various industry needs coupled with a progressive rise in electricity consumption is also enhancing growth of steam trap market during forecast period.
Assuming significance of proactive steam trap stations in energy management and fulfilling a mandatory requirement of undergoing operations for six years before any fault tolerance system is put into use, a steam management program bears fruit. The steam trap market is largely fragmented in nature with local players playing market favorites thanks to many product features, functionalities and services on offer at a lower premium than global counterparts. Key industries included are Spirax Sarco, Armstrong, TLV, Flowserve, Tyco (Pentair), Velan, Circor, Yungquia Machinery, Hongfeng Mechanical, Yoshitake, DSC, Steriflow, Cameron, Lonze Valve, MIYAWAKI, and Tunstall Corporation.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Spirax Sarco
• Tyco (Pentair)
• Yingqiao Machinery
• Hongfeng Mechanical
• Chenghang Industrial Safety
• Lonze Valve
• Tunstall Corporation
• Water-Dispersing Valve
• Watson McDaniel
• Shanghai Hugong
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Other Regions
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Float Type
• Inverted Bucket Type
• Bi-metal Strip Type
• Balanced Pressure Type
• Disc Steam Trap
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Oil & Petrochemical
• Power Industry
• Food & Beverage
• Pulp & Paper
• General Industry
The Key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Steam Trap capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Steam Trap manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Steam Trap Manufacturers
• Steam Trap Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Steam Trap Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA