Global Sucralose Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR in the upcoming years as the scope, product types and its applications are increasing across the globe. Sucralose is an artificial sweetener used as an alternative to sugar. It is widely chosen by customers due to its zero calories. The “sugar substitute” market is witnessing a growing demand; driven by the growing sales of different sugar substitutes such as artificial sweeteners and natural sweeteners.
However, sucralose, in spite of being 600 times sweeter than sugar, is not recognized as the carbohydrate by the human body. Sucralose has its extreme usage in beverage and food industry where it is used as an artificial sweetener in products such as baked foods, fizzy drinks, and confectionary. The high demand for sucralose is expected to increase during the upcoming period owing to the growing number of health-conscious people who prefer calorie-free sweetener.
Sucralose Market is categorized based on product type, applications, and geography. Sucralose Industry is categorized based on product types such as Industrial Grade, Feed Grade, Pharmaceutical Grade, Food Grade and more. Sucralose Industry is categorized based on application into Beverage, Bakery, Dairy Products, Confectionary, Frozen Foods, Others.
Sucralose Market is categorized based on geography into Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand), Japan, Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, Rest Of MEA), North America (U.S., Canada), Latin America (Brazil, Rest of Latin America), Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, England, Spain, Rest of Western Europe), and Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest of Eastern Europe).
North America has been at the forefront with regards to Sucralose Industry and will continue to rule the roost in the years to come. Some of the key players that fuel the growth of the Sucralose Market include JK Sucralose, ISI, Merisant, Jubang, Techno, Luke, New Trend, Tate & Lyle, Tongyuan, Niutang, Vitasweet, BioPlus. The key players are focusing on inorganic growth to sustain themselves amidst fierce competition. As such, mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures are the need of the hour.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• JK Sucralose
• Tate & Lyle
• Eastern Food Chem
• Amalgamated Sugar
• Evolva Holding
• Techno Sucralose
• Guangdong Food Industry
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Other Regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa)
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Industrial Grade
• Feed Grade
• Pharmaceutical Grade
• Food Grade
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Sucralose capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Sucralose manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Sucralose Manufacturers
• Sucralose Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Sucralose Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA