Global sugar sphere market is segmented on the basis of type, application and geography. Sugar spheres are also known as neutral pellets, microgranules or sugar beads, nonpareil seeds. It is produced, often by using a layered sugar-coating structure. Sugar spheres are a commonly used excipient with respect to sustained-release pellet formulations utilized in oral dosage forms. The preferably rounded sugar spheres exist closely graduated particle sizes. They are then covered with sustained release additives and the active substance. Pellets could be made into tablets or used for filling capsules, with suitable additives. To ensure uniform coating, circular shape is best-suited and pellets are good with respect to automatic dosing.
Sugar spheres and cellulose spheres (celphere) are pharmaceutical samples of comparable size distributions. They are also measured using sphere recognition and image processing. The reconstructions for sugar spheres and cellulose spheres (celphere) are similar to glass spheres as far as form is concerned. In pharmaceutical industry, the techniques used in to make tablets and lozenges are basically the same used in the confectionary industry. Sugar and sugar-based products, for example liquid sugar and inverts, are used for executing diverse functions in the process of tabletting. In confectionery industry, sugar spheres are produced by conventional panning/coating techniques.
Sugar spheres come across as white seeds and porous pellets, which are composed of starch and sucrose. They constitute the core of a tablet. The pellets are blended with the other tablet ingredients such as active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs). After blending the pellet with APIs (active pharmaceutical ingredients) and the other excipients, the newly formed tablet gets compressed. This process is simpler and better with a spherical pellet.
To make sure uniform application of APIs, sugar spheres particle size should be closely scattered. A large range of particle sizes are available on the market, which is extremely useful to laboratories that require a variety of sizes for different tablets. Sugar spheres are beneficial; thanks to their low friability that lets them withstand the exact tablet handling, coating, and the other production processes.
The size and shape of the beginning sugar spheres are also known as nonpareil beads are critical physical characteristics that should be carefully controlled and measured. Based on type, the sugar sphere market is segmented into micrometers, standard spheres and so on. Based on application, the sugar sphere market is segmented into in capsules and in tablet. Based on geography, the sugar sphere market is segmented into Asia Pacific, Europe, North America, Middle East & Africa and Latin America. The key players of sugar sphere market are Pharm-a-spheres, Zhuhai Rundu Pharmaceutical Co, Colorcon, M.B. Sugars & Pharmaceuticals Limited, Pharmatrans Sanaq AG, Emilio Castelli and Nanjing Joyfulchem.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Zhuhai Rundu Pharmaceutical Co
• Pharmatrans Sanaq AG
• M. B. Sugars & Pharmaceuticals Limited
• Emilio Castelli
• ?Nanjing Joyfulchem
Geographically, this report studies the key regions, focuses on product sales, value, market share and growth opportunity in these regions, covering
• North America
• Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Standard spheres
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• In tablet
• In capsules
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Sugar Sphere sales, value, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025).
• Focuses on the key Sugar Sphere manufacturers, to study the sales, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Sugar Sphere Manufacturers
• Sugar Sphere Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Sugar Sphere Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA