Global Three Compartment Knee Prostheses Market is anticipated to grow at a positive CAGR in the forthcoming period. A knee injury can become a knee ailment if left undiagnosed or is treated with incompetency. Hence, a total knee arthroplasty can be a diagnostic challenge for radiologist and clinician since there is a wide variety of clinical representations and studies pertaining to abnormalities are often subtle or non-specific.
Symptoms such as severe arthritis and inflammatory arthritis leaves the knee condition in a deformed situation resulting into total knee replacement surgery. Thus, advances in prosthetic design and several other techniques have ultimately resulted in enhancing of knee function and total knee replacement with a long survivorship.
Commercially, in the total knee arthroplasty, the three articular surfaces (namely patellar, femoral and tibial) of knee are reemerged by deploying appropriate prosthetic components. Tibial comprises a high-density polyethylene spacer attached to the metal tibial tray or to a modular insert that can be changed time to time. Femoral being a metallic component comprises round surfaces demonstrating the normal femoral condylar contours. Lastly, the patellar is made of high density polyethylene and can be metal backed. These constituents can be installed with or without cement. Overall, prostheses can be classified on the degree of intrinsic stability or constraint.
Market driving factors responsible for the growth of three compartment knee prostheses rise in geriatric population, better medical infrastructure and constant demand for orthopaedics. However, cost constraints and lack of skilled personnel is likely to impede the growth of three compartment knee prostheses market.
Based on segmentation by type, the three compartment knee prostheses market include cement alternatives and cement fixation. Based on segmentation by application, the three compartment knee prostheses industry include improve and restore joint function, correct deformities and stable joint structure and relief the pain.
Geographically, three compartment knee prostheses market spans North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle-East, Asia-Pacific and Africa. North America is expected to dominate the global scenario owing to better medical infrastructure and rise in prevalence of knee injuries and accidents. Other factors such as rise in disposable income, increase in geriatric population also adds to the growth of three compartment knee prostheses market.
European market gains a moderate CAGR growth in the forthcoming period due to geriatric population and better medical infrastructure. APAC market also gains a positive traction in the forthcoming period owing to availability of customers with knee ailment and knee injuries. The key players in the three compartment knee prostheses market include Exactec, Zimmer, Microport, B. Braun, Medacta, Evoluti, Meril and JRI Orthopaedics.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report, with sales, revenue, market share for each company:
• JRI Orthopaedics
Market size by Product
• Cement Fixation
• Cement Alternatives
Market size by End User
• Relief the Pain
• Correct Deformities and Stable Joint Structure
• Improve and Restore Joint Function
Market size by Region
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Central & South America
• Rest of Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• GCC Countries
• South Africa
The key points of this report are:
• To study and analyze the global Three Compartment Knee Prostheses market size (value & volume) by company, key regions, products and end user, breakdown data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2025.
• To understand the structure of Three Compartment Knee Prostheses market by identifying its various subsegments.
• To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
• Focuses on the key global Three Compartment Knee Prostheses companies, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape and recent development.
• To project the value and sales volume of Three Compartment Knee Prostheses submarkets, with respect to key regions.
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
Research Support Specialist, USA