Global toughened glass Market is segmented on the basis of application as Automotive, Construction, and Others. Among all the applications, the automotive segment is taking up the largest share. A particular type of glass that is prepared with the help of chemical treatment and numerous thermal practices is known as a toughened glass. It is said that the sheet thickness of the toughened glass lies approximately between 4 to 12 mm. It is also popularly known as a tempered glass. A wide range of applications are associated with it ranging from refrigerator trays, architectural doors, shower doors, passenger vehicle windows, to tables.
The prime utilization of the toughened glass lies in construction due to its lightweight and heftiness property. Moreover, there have been some modifications in the architectural construction that has compelled the employment of these glasses in front walls as well as roofs. While making the selection of the glass, few things including safety level, thermal resistance and robustness have to be taken into consideration.
The key factors that are playing a major role in raising the share of the market include developing economies, rise in the industrialization, urbanization, rising applications, augmenting demand from the automobile and construction sector, growth in the disposable income, mounting constructional activities, and augmentation in the awareness among the end users concerning the products uses. Owing to all the above-mentioned factors, it has been anticipated that the Toughened glass Market will witness a robust growth in the next couple of years.
Toughened glass Market is segmented on the basis of geographical region as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, Latin America, and Africa. As far as the geographical region is concerned, Asia Pacific is lately occupying the largest share in the market and it is anticipated that the region will display a robust growth in the near future, the reason being rise in the expenditure on large-scale infrastructure development. Countries including India, Malaysia, China, and Indonesia are contributing significantly in the market growth. On the other hand, Europe is also displaying a major growth in the market due to the presence of leading manufacturers in the particular region.
The key participants operating in the toughened glass Industry include Asahi India Glass Limited, Independent Glass Co, CSG Architectural Glass, Astrocam, Dillmeier Glass, AJJ Glass Ltd, Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope, Syracuse Glass Company, GSC Glass Ltd, Saint-Gobain, Paragon Tempered Glass, NSG Group, Euroglas GmbH, Scheuten Glas Nederland BV, Guardian Industries, AGC, Guardian, Duratuf Glass Industries, Xinyi Auto Glass, Schott AG, and Trulite Glass & Aluminum Solutions.
This report focuses on the top manufacturers' Toughened Glass capacity, production, value, price and market share of Toughened Glass in global market. The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
• Saint-Gobain Glass
• Asahi Glass
• Allied glasses
• Goldplus group
• Garibaldi Glass
• Float glass India ltd.
• ASGI India ltd.
• Guardian Industries
• Oldcastle Inc.
Toughened Glass Breakdown Data by Type
• Flat Glass
• Curved Glass
• Toughened Glass Breakdown Data by Application
Toughened Glass Production Breakdown Data by Region
• United States
• Other Regions
Toughened Glass Breakdown Data by Region
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• GCC Countries
• South Africa
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
The key points are:
• To analyze and research the global Toughened Glass capacity, production, value, status and forecast;
• To focus on the key Toughened Glass manufacturers and study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in next few years.
• To focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Research Support Specialist, USA