Global valve tappet market is segmented on the basis of product, application, and geography. A valve tappet is an adjusting screw to get the particular clearance at the end of the valve stem (tappet clearance). The screw is on the top of the lifter. In case of ball joint rocker arm or in the rocker arm, the nut on the increasing stud acts in place of a tappet screw. A valve tappet is the space between top of the rocker arm and valve stem. It is an important part of the valve assembly. Valve tappet is operated by the spring force supplied by the camshaft and is based on high temperature and stress.
Main function of the valve tappet is to allow some mechanical expansion and enlargement of the valve stem and engine push rod as the engine warms up. This is also termed as valve lash. In automobiles and valve systems, valve tappet is mostly used. It is responsible for opening and closing of the intake and exhaust valves. In the market, valve tappet is available with diverse specifications, sizes, unique designs, optimum quality, and its durability.
The factors that play an important role in the growth of the valve tappet market are increase in automobile production and rapid growth in the automobile spare part. Based on product, the valve tappet market is classified as hydraulic tappet, engine valve tappet, engine valve lifter tappet, automotive valve tappet, and mechanical valve tappet, and so on.
“Hydraulic tappet” is also known as hydraulic valve lifter or hydraulic lash adjuster. It is a device for managing zero valve clearance in an internal combustion engine. Based on application, the valve tappet market is classified as commercial vehicles, passenger cars, and so on. Based on geography, the valve tappet market is classified as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America.
Asia Pacific is holds the largest share in the valve tappet market followed by Europe and North America. The Asia Pacific region is projected to grow at the highest CAGR in the upcoming years. This could be attributed to the rising demand for fuel efficient vehicles. Key players operating in the valve tappet industry are Federal-Mogul, ARCEK, Ferrea, Rsr Industries, SM Motorenteile GmbH, Hylift-Johnson, TRW, Riken, Johnson Lifter, ACDelco, Ford Performance, Auto7, Decora Auto, Deshpande, Yangchen, Zhenhua and Aarti Forging.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
• SM Motorenteile GmbH
• Ford Performance
• Johnson Lifter
• Rsr Industries
• Aarti Forging
• Decora Auto
Valve Tappet Breakdown Data by Type
• Hydraulic Tappet
Valve Tappet Breakdown Data by Application
• Passenger Cars
• Commercial Vehicles
Valve Tappet Production by Region
• United States
• South Korea
• Other Regions
Valve Tappet by Region
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• GCC Countries
• South Africa
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
The key points are:
• To analyze and research the global Valve Tappet status and future forecast?involving, production, revenue, historical and forecast.
• To present the key Valve Tappet manufacturers, production, revenue, market share, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
• To segment the breakdown data by regions, type, manufacturers and applications.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
Research Support Specialist, USA