The global video surveillance system market is anticipated to grow at a higher CAGR in the forthcoming period. Surveillance is the activity of monitoring real time activities and in turn exchange of information, managing and protection of resources is the prime motto. Such activities include observation from a long distance via electronic equipment such as CCTV cameras.
Commercially, with the advent of technology video surveillance gained prominence due to infrastructural growth and expansion of city limits. Video surveillance thus ensures exchange of information in real time and helps in taking necessary steps in a short time. Driving factors responsible for the growth of video surveillance market includes rising demand for IP cameras, due to their better functionality.
Segmentation based on system, the video surveillance system market includes Analog video surveillance systems, biometrics surveillance systems and IP video surveillance systems. Based on hardware, the market includes camera, monitor, storage devices, accessories and server. Based on software, the video surveillance system industry includes video analytics, neural networks, video management systems and algorithms. Based on service, the video surveillance system market includes installation, maintenance and repair services.
Segmentation based on vertical, the video surveillance system industry includes infrastructure, commercial, military & defense, institutional, residential and industrial. Geographical segmentation for video surveillance system industry spans North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle-East and Africa.
APAC market is anticipated to grow at a higher CAGR in the forthcoming period and also accounting for a larger share in the video surveillance system industry. Factors such as inclination towards wireless connectivity, integrated analytics for digital video recorders have stimulated the growth and adoption of video surveillance systems in this region.
North America and Europe market is also expected to witness a higher growth in the forthcoming period due to enhanced technological infrastructure and growing need for safety in residential and commercial sectors. The key players in video surveillance system market include Axis Communications AB, Bosch Security Systems Inc, Zhejiang Dahua Technology Co Ltd, Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co Ltd, FLIR System Inc, Honeywell Security Group, Pelco Schneider Electric Inc, Avigilion Corporation, Panasonic System Networks Co Ltd, Hanwha Techwin Co Ltd, NICE System Ltd and Infinova Corporation.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Hangzhou Hikvision
• Axis Communications
• Zhejiang Dahua Technology
• Bosch Security Systems
• FLIR Systems
• Avigilon Corporation
• Hanwha Techwin
• Infinova Corporation
• Nice Systems
• Pelco By Schneider Electric
• Start-Up Ecosystem
• IP Video Mobile Technologies
• Camcloud Inc.
• Solink Corporation
• Camiolog, Inc.
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Wireless Video Surveillance Systems
• Wired Video Surveillance Systems
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Video Surveillance Systems capacity, production, value, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Video Surveillance Systems manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Research Support Specialist, USA