Global Vinyl Records Market is segmented on the basis of product type, application, and region.The vinyl record is a type of gramophone record, most popular from the 1950s to the 1990s, that was most commonly used for mass-produced recordings of music. A vinyl gramophone or phonograph record consists of a disc of polyvinyl chloride plastic, incised on both sides with a single concentric spiral groove in which a sapphire or diamond needle, stylus, is intended to run, from the outside edge towards the center.
Vinyl records were prominent for numerous reasons other than storage and reproduction. Musicians learnt that the covers and sleeves used to protect the vinyl could also be used for artistic purpose. Songs could be compiled on disks called albums, or smaller collections could appear on Eps, short for extended play. Popular songs from albums could be marketed as singles.
The Vinyl Records Market is classified, by product type into Long Play Vinyl Records (LPs), Singles and Extended Play Vinyl Records (EPs), Standard Play Records (78s), Other Vinyl Record Formats, RPM or Rotation per Minute.Long Play Vinyl Records (LPs) are the most common type of vinyl record on the market. LPs are the full albums find at the record store, packed inside a paper sleeve within a cardboard jacket. An LP record is 12 inches in diameter and spins at 33 1/3 RPM. The playing time on an LP is up to 30 minutes per side.
Singles and Extended Play Vinyl Records (EPs) are 7” in diameter and play at 45 rotations per minute. 7-inch vinyl records were introduced in late 18th century as an alternative to 78s and were originally called “singles” because they could fit only a single song per side. In contrast, the EP was able to hold 7 minutes of music per side.
Standard Play Records (78s) are referred to as 78s owing to their play-speed of 78 rotations per minute, standard play records were the initial mass produced format of analogue recording and were actually made of shellac rather than vinyl.RPM or Rotation Per Minute is the rate at which they are supposed to spin is their rpm, or rotations per minute. One can play a vinyl record at any rpm, it will only sound right at one setting.
The Vinyl Records Market is segmented, geographically into North America, Europe (Eastern Europe, Western Europe), Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. The key players in the global market are, GZ Media, MPO International, Optimal Media, Record Industry, and United Record Pressing. Global Vinyl Records Market other prominent vendors are, Pallas, Rainbo Records, Quality Record Pressings, R.A.N.D. Muzic Record Manufacturing, Prime Disc, Independent Record Pressing, and StereoDisk.
This report focuses on the top manufacturers' Vinyl Records capacity, production, value, price and market share of Vinyl Records in global market. The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
• GZ Media
• MPO International
• Optimal Media
• Record Industry
• United Record Pressing
• Rainbo Records
• Quality Record Pressings
• R.A.N.D. Muzic Record Manufacturing
• Prime Disc
• Independent Record Pressing
Vinyl Records Breakdown Data by Type
• LP/EP Vinyl Records
• Single Vinyl Records
• Vinyl Records Breakdown Data by Application
Vinyl Records Production Breakdown Data by Region
• United States
• Other Regions
Vinyl Records Consumption Breakdown Data by Region
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• GCC Countries
• South Africa
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
The key points are:
• To analyze and research the global Vinyl Records capacity, production, value, consumption, status and forecast;
• To focus on the key Vinyl Records manufacturers and study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in next few years.
• To focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Research Support Specialist, USA