Global Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR in the upcoming years as the scope, product types and its applications are increasing across the globe. Vitamin B12, is also termed as cobalamin, is water-soluble. It helps in conversion of food (Carbohydrates) into fuel (Glucose), which is used to produce energy. These B vitamins, frequently mentioned in as B complex vitamins, also help in proper utilization of fats and protein.
Furthermore, to the nerve cells healthy, Vitamin B12 is particularly important. B complex vitamins are desired for healthy hair, eyes, skin, and liver. Also, it helps in the construction of genetic material such as RNA and DNA in the body. Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) Market is categorized based on product type, applications, and geography. Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) Industry is categorized based on product types such as 98% Vitamin B12, 2% Vitamin B12, 1% Vitamin B12. Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) Market is categorized based on application into Food Industry, Feed Industry, Others
Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) Market is categorized based on geography into Asia Pacific (China, India, ASEAN, Australia & New Zealand), Japan, Middle East and Africa (GCC countries, S. Africa, Rest Of MEA), North America (U.S., Canada), Latin America (Brazil, Rest of Latin America), Western Europe (Germany, Italy, France, England, Spain, Rest of Western Europe), and Eastern Europe (Poland, Russia, Rest of Eastern Europe).
North America has been at the forefront with regards to Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) Market and will continue to rule the roost in the years to come. Some of the key players that fuel the growth of the Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) Market include Sanofi, Ningxia Kingvit Pharmaceutical, Hebei Huarong Pharmaceutical, NCPC VICTOR, Hebei Yufeng Group. The key players are focusing on inorganic growth to sustain themselves amidst fierce competition. As such, mergers, acquisitions, and joint ventures are the need of the hour.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• Yufeng Industry
• Huarong Pharmaceutical
• NCPC Victor
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Other Regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa)
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Direct fermentation
• Indirect production
• Genetic engineering
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Feed supplement
• Medical treatment
• Food additives
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) Manufacturers
• Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA