Global Wood-Fiber Gypsum Board Market is expected to grow at a significant CAGR in the estimated period. Wood-fiber gypsum board comprises short wood fibers, gypsum, water and additive materials. Fibers play an important role in composite properties. Effect of fiber is an important parameter in short-fiber reinforced that cause rise in stiffness of composite structures and so in the composite material these elements enable stress concentrations. Commercially, wood-fiber gypsum composites are strongly used in construction of walls in commercial spaces, educational institutions, labs and clinics and therefore acoustic performance as mechanical properties in designing in much important.
Wood fibers are derived from manufacture line of MDF ranging from 2 to 4 mm. Advantages in using wood-fiber gypsum board include ease of installation, fire resistance, sound isolation, durability, economy and versatility. Technically put, the wood-fiber gypsum board is also named as wallboard, drywall and plasterboard. It is much different from other panel-type building products, such as plywood, hardboard and fiberboard.
Commercial driving factors responsible for the growth of wood-fiber gypsum market includes rise in use of wood-fiber gypsum for construction sector. Also, the need for innovative roof techniques in commercial spaces adds to the market growth in the estimated period. Based on segmentation by product, the wood-fiber gypsum board market includes <6mm, 6-10mm, 12-16mm, >16mm. Based on segmentation by end-user, the wood-fiber gypsum board market includes walls and roofing.
Geographically, wood-fiber gypsum board market spans North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle-East and Africa. North America dominates the global market owing to presence of manufacturing units and high availability of raw materials. APAC market is also anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR in the estimated period. MEA regions are also expected to register a higher growth. The key players in the wood-fiber gypsum board market include Georgia-Pacific Gypsum, BP Ceiling Products, USG Corporation, NICHIHA, IB Roof Systems and Shandong Heng Shenglong Building Material.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• USG Corporation
• Georgia-Pacific Gypsum
• BP Ceiling Products
• IB Roof Systems
• Shandong Heng Shenglong Building Material
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Southeast Asia
• Other Regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa)
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• <6 mm
• 6-10 mm
• 12-16 mm
• >16 mm
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
The key ponits of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Wood-Fiber Gypsum Board capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Wood-Fiber Gypsum Board manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Wood-Fiber Gypsum Board Manufacturers
• Wood-Fiber Gypsum Board Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Wood-Fiber Gypsum Board Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA