The global wood preservative chemicals market is expected to display high growth in forthcoming period. Wood preservative chemicals are used to solve perennial problem of wood decay caused by termites, fungi, parasites, ants and other microbes that constantly feed on wood and wood products. The wood preservative chemicals used in this task to weed out microbes include chromate arsenicals, copper based, zinc based and creosote. Wood preservative chemicals could also be the end-product of technologies such as waterborne, oil borne organic solvent borne and others.
The driving factors of wood preservative chemicals include the uses of wood from residential to industrial applications and other myriad uses including railroad, fencing and several indoor and outdoor applications that are reason enough to fuel need of wood preservative chemicals market. A demand for landscape-products end-user segment is predicted to drive growth of wood preservative chemicals industry in the forecast period.
North America and Europe invites growth in wood preservative chemicals market due to increased market for home and commercial use of wood preservative chemicals. Asia pacific is doting on industrial growth that is fostering growth in wood preservative chemicals market.
Growing urban landscapes with round-the-corner industrial growth are major driving factors for wood preservative chemicals market. Government organizations and private industries are investing in sound infrastructure that goes a long way in building residential buildings, better healthcare facilities and schools and colleges. Thus rapid industrialization has undergone a huge demand for wood bringing about market growth in wood preservative chemicals industry.
This replicates growth in England where investments have outnumbered growth estimates in infrastructure to alarming levels signing of huge growth in wood preservative chemicals market. Segmentation of wood preservatives chemicals market by type includes water based, oil based and solvent based. Segmentation of wood preservatives chemicals market by application includes residential, commercial and industrial.
By geographical regions, segmentation includes North America, Europe, Asia pacific, MEA and Latin America. Water based segment is expected to retain highest level in wood preservative chemical formulations market segment thanks to its better healing and drying properties after treatment that leaves wood surface dry and ready to paint. Water based preservatives include ammoniacal copper zinc arsenate (ACZA), ACQ compounds, Chromated copper Arsenate (CCA) and borates. The key industries operating in wood preservatives chemicals market include BASF SE, Janssen Preservation and Material Protection, KMG Chemicals Inc., Kurt Obermeier GmbH & Co., KG Copcoat Incorporated, Lonza Group ltd., Osmose Inc., Rio Tinto Borax, RUTGERS Organic, and Viance LLC.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• BASF SE
• Janssen Preservation and Material Protection
• KMG Chemicals Inc
• Kurt Obermeier GmbH & Co. KG
• Kop-Coat Incorporated
• Lonza Group Ltd
• Lapeyre SA
• Osmose Inc
• Rio Tinto Borax
• RUTGERS Organic
• Viance LLC
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Southeast Asia
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Water-Based Wood Preservative
• Solvent-Based Wood Preservative
• Oil-Based Wood Preservative
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Wood Preservative Chemicals capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Wood Preservative Chemicals manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Research Support Specialist, USA