The global Xanthan Gum Market is expected to display prolific growth in forthcoming years. Xanthan gum market is predisposed to growth by a comfortable margin with lifestyle changes and consumption of easy-going food products such as gluten-free food products that are high-points of market growth. Consumer demand for oil and gas is creating new growth opportunities in industry.
The food and beverage segment is based well with applied growth in xanthan gum and functionality found in confectionaries, bakeries, sauces and dressings, meat and poultry, beverages and other market outlets to growth. An increasing market capitalization due to some intuitive R&D efforts in direction of growth has spelled more than uniform market growth for xanthan gum industry.
Restraints to market growth include a potential enemy in the form of guar gum that is dissuading market growth in xanthan gum market. The thickeners segment is expected to be the largest market segment with thickening agent being used in shampoos and lotions, hence beating market growth and its use as a thickener in beverages, sauces and toppings and dairy products lighting up market growth in Xanthan Gum Market.
The largest market for xanthan is in its dry form that finds particular use in pharmaceuticals and personal care companies with toothpastes and tablets taking a major chunk of market growth. Reason for growth in dry form is its ease of operation than liquid with characteristic of dryness easily put to use than liquid form.
North America is largest market for xanthan gum in 2016 and expected to be so during forecast period. Xanthan gum can lend itself to productive use in emulsifiers, flavor enhancer, stabilizer, texturizer and thickener in the food industry and relief over finding a suitable health alternative with Xanthans is boosting growth in North American market. Continuous shale gas production from oil wells and oil drilling in North American mainland regions has seen huge gains for Xanthan Gum Market.
Segmentation of xanthan gum market by application includes food and beverages, oils and gas, pharmaceuticals. Segmentation of xantham gum pharmaceuticals by function includes thickeners, stabilizers, gelling agents, fat replacers, coating agents. By Form, segmentation includes dry and liquid. By geographical regions, segmentation includes North America, Europe, Asia pacific, MEA and Latin America. The key market players in the market include Cargill, E I DuPont de Neymours & co., Archer Daniels Midland Company and Solvay.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• CP Kelco
• DuPont Danisco
• Vanderbilt Minerals
• Fufeng Group
• Deosen Biochemical
• Meihua Group
• Hebei Xinhe Biochemical
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Other Regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa)
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Food grade
• Oilfield Grade
• Pharmaceutical & Cosmetics Grade
• Industrial Grade
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Petroleum exploration
• Daily cosmetics
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Xanthan Gum capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Xanthan Gum manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Xanthan Gum Manufacturers
• Xanthan Gum Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Xanthan Gum Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA