Global Industrial Enzymes Market is segmented on the basis of type as Amylases, Cellulases, Proteases, Lipases, and Phytases. The biological molecules that catalyze chemical reactions are known as enzymes. During an enzymatic reaction, the molecules that are at the initiation of the process are called substrates, and when they are transformed into various molecules, they are referred as products.
It is known that nearly all the chemical reactions that occur in a biological cell are in need of enzymes so that they can occur at the specific rates that are adequate for life. As enzymes are said to be selective for their substrates and they accelerate only a few reactions among various possibilities, and the set of enzymes that are formed in a cell reveals which metabolic pathways take place in that particular cell.
Among all the types, the segment of proteases is lately covering up the largest market share in the industrial enzymes market as compared to other segments, the reason being varied range of applications associated with industries like food & beverage, detergent, and biofuel. Global Industrial Enzymes Market is segmented on the basis of application as Food & Beverages, Cleaning Agents, and Animal Feed.
Among all the applications, the segment of food & beverage is lately covering the largest share in the market mainly because of the functional characteristics of enzymes. They perform a major role in verifying the desired attributes entailing taste, mouthfeel, texture, appearance, and flavor in food & beverage applications plus, they are useful in manufacturing biofuels.
Global Industrial Enzymes Market is segmented on the basis of source as Microorganism, Plant, and Animal. Global Industrial Enzymes Market is segmented on the basis of geographical region as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East and Africa. As far as the geographical region is concerned, Asia-Pacific is lately being considered as the leader of the market and it has been anticipated that the region will witness the highest CAGR in the near future. The significant factors that can be attributed to the growth include rise in the industrialization, augmentation in population, increase in the level of per capita income, huge healthcare expenditure, rise in the level of awareness regarding diseases, rise in the propensity to buy and robust growth in technologies.
The key target audience of Global Industrial Enzymes Industry includes Enzyme manufacturers, Enzyme importers and exporters, Enzyme traders, distributors, and suppliers, Food & beverage, animal feed, cleaning agent & detergent manufacturers, and Government and research organizations. The key players operating in the Global Industrial Enzymes Market include BASF SE, Associated British Foods Plc, Koninklijke DSM N.V, Novozymes A/S, and E.I. DuPont de Nemours and Company.
The major manufacturers covered in this report
• AB Enzymes
• Soufflet Group
• Longda Bio-products
Geographically, this report studies the top producers and consumers, focuses on product capacity, production, value, consumption, market share and growth opportunity in these key regions, covering
• North America
• Other Regions (India, Southeast Asia, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa)
The regional scope of the study is as follows:
• North America
• United States
• South Korea
• Rest of Asia-Pacific
• Rest of Europe
• Central & South America
• Rest of South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• Rest of Middle East & Africa
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into
• Saccharifying Enzyme
On the basis of the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate for each application, including
• Food and Beverage
• Animal Feed
• Pulp and Paper
The key points of this report are:
• To analyze and study the global Industrial Enzymes capacity, production, value, consumption, status (2013-2017) and forecast (2018-2025);
• Focuses on the key Industrial Enzymes manufacturers, to study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in future.
• Focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
• To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
• To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
• To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
• To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
• To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market
• To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
• To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
• Industrial Enzymes Manufacturers
• Industrial Enzymes Distributors/Traders/Wholesalers
• Industrial Enzymes Subcomponent Manufacturers
• Industry Association
• Downstream Vendors
Research Support Specialist, USA