The global 3D printing construction market size is estimated to arrive at USD 1,034,096.7 thousand by 2028. It is projected to develop by 91.5% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
The considerable global raise in ecologically aware construction schemes and the increasing alertness regarding 3D printing method in the construction business are the factors, which can be credited to the enlargement of the market for 3D printing construction.
A variety of benefits, presented by the expertise together with the suppleness in making composite architectural forms, augmented pace of erection, decrease of on-site mishaps, and reduction in waste as well as expenditure, are the factors furthermore pushing the acceptance of 3D printing construction in the building industry.
The financial support given to the 3D printing construction suppliers, from the relevant governments, meant for developing space sourced construction arrangement is likely to generate new-fangled openings for the expansion of the 3D printing construction market, in the near future.
The eruption of the Covid-19 pandemic adversely affected the development of the market because supply chains were disturbed and a number of construction schemes were delayed, as a result of the lockdowns forced by several governments, globally. The construction companies depend on the delivery of the raw materials along with the equipments from their providers.
On the other hand, since a number of governments constrained the transfer of commodities through the borders in addition to in the vicinity, companies required to stop the progress of their construction actions, because of the delayed delivery of the equipments as well as raw materials.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• As a result of the rising industrialized growth and expansion in the budding nations of the region, the local 3D printing construction market of Asia Pacific is likely to observe the maximum CAGR, during the forecast period
• The concrete section is anticipated to observe the maximum CAGR, during the forecast period. The enlargement of the section can be credited to the growth in the demand for 3D printed concrete formwork, because as contrast to usual concrete construction, it needs fewer expert human resources
• In 2020, the building section led the market for 3D printing construction. It is estimated to illustrate similar development, throughout the forecast period. The expansion of the segment can be credited to growth in global necessity for the houses
• Owing to the induction of extrusion-based 3D printers via the companies working in the 3D printing construction area, the extrusion sector is projected to observe the maximum enlargement
Million Insights segmented the global 3D printing construction market based on End User, Material Type, Construction Method, and Region.
3D Printing Construction Method Outlook (Revenue, USD Thousand, 2016 - 2028)
• Powder Bonding
3D Printing Construction Material Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Thousand, 2016 - 2028)
3D Printing Construction End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Thousand, 2016 - 2028)
3D Printing Construction Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Thousand, 2016 - 2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• South America
• Middle East & Africa
• Saudi Arabia/KSA
Various companies for 3D printing construction market are:
• ICON Technology, Inc.
• CyBe Construction
• Apis Cor
• Yingchuang Building Technique (Shanghai) Co. Ltd. (Winsun)
• Constructions -3D
• Contour Crafting Corporation
• Sika AG
• WASP S.r.I
• COBOD International A/S