As per the published report, the global advanced wound care market size is estimated to arrive at USD 9.8 billion by 2028. It is projected to develop by 5.3% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
The increasing numbers of surgical treatments along with the growing number of Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs) are expected to impel the market for the advanced wound care. The growing number of road accidents is one of the most important reasons for the growth in requirement for the advanced wound care products.
Moist dressings for example, collagen dressings, hydrocolloid, film, and foam, utilized for the dressing of the wounds, sourced from a road accident. These advanced bandages, maintain the injured part hydrated and let speedy curing. Furthermore, those patients have suffered from the serious inflammation damages like 2nd and 3rd-degree burn up cases, are taken care of by the biomaterials and skin replacement.
Insufficient carefulness after the accident, ineffective enforcement of law, unfocused driving, no utilization of the helmets, speediness, effect of the psychoactive matter and alcohol, these are the main issues accountable for the road accidents. As stated by World Health Organization (WHO), 9.3% of road accidents take place in middle and low income nations, because of the above mentioned reasons.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Due to the greater percentage of the occurrence of chronic sicknesses in addition to the accessibility of strong healthcare infrastructure, North America held maximum revenue share of 45.2%, in 2020 and dominated the global advanced wound care market
• On the basis of the application, the chronic wound care sector is projected to observe the maximum 5.4% CAGR, throughout the forecast period, due to the escalation in the occurrences of diabetes between every one age group
• Attributable to the rising demand for the abridged hospital stay and increasing elderly residents, on the basis of end use, the home healthcare section is anticipated to observe the maximum 6.0% CAGR, for the duration of the forecast
• The moist section held 59.2% revenue share and ruled the market in 2020, on the base of the product. Moist wound care are regularly used for offering the first aid to the needy patients
Million Insights segmented the global advanced wound care market based on End Use, Product, Application, and Region.
Advanced Wound Care Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Foam Dressings
• Hydrocolloid Dressings
• Film Dressings
• Alginate Dressings
• Hydrogel Dressings
• Collagen Dressings
• Other Advanced Dressings
Advanced Wound Care Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Chronic wounds
• Diabetic Foot Ulcers
• Pressure Ulcers
• Venous Leg Ulcers
• Acute Wounds
• Surgical & Traumatic Wounds
Advanced Wound Care End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Specialty Clinics
• Home Healthcare
Advanced Wound Care Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa (MEA)
• South Africa
• Saudi Arabia
Various companies for advanced wound care market are:
• Medline Industries, Inc.
• Coloplast Corporation
• ConvaTec Group PLC
• Molnlycke Health Care AB
• Derma Sciences Inc. (Integra Life Sciences)
• Smith & Nephew PLC