As per the published report, the global ambulance services market is estimated to arrive at USD 67.7 billion by 2028. It is projected to develop by 9.6% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
Growing number of road accidents as well as the Cardiovascular Diseases (CVDs) cases plus increasing medical tourism, are the important influential factors, expanding the market for the ambulance services.
The positive strategy adopted by the developed nations about the compensation, is powering the expansion of the market. Medicare covers up together, the emergency and non-emergency ambulance services in the U.S., for medically essential cases.
Normally, the health insurance of the private companies is taken by the persons, whose annual income is very high. Simplicity of the payment, due to the repayment strategy, gives confidence to the patients to choose regularly, the emergency medical services. This is expected to boost the expansion of the market.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Due to the increasing number of Covid-19 cases with in the region, the market is estimated to observe the highest expansion ratio, in Asia Pacific
• As a result of the rising number of Cardiovascular Diseases (CVDs) cases, the emergency services sector, retained the major share of the ambulance services market in 2020, and is estimated to increase quickly, during the forecast period
• The Advanced Life Support (ALS) ambulance services sector retained the major share in 2020. The enlargement of the sector is mainly powered by the rising medical tourism, through the world
• The ground ambulance sector retained the principal revenue share, in 2020. Escalating figures of Covid-19 patients and the number of road accidents, globally, are the most important factors, boosting the enlargement of the sector.
Million Insights segmented the global ambulance services market based on Equipment, Emergency Services, Transport Vehicle, and Region.
Ambulance Services Transport Vehicle Outlook (Volume, Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Ground Ambulance
• Air Ambulance
• Water Ambulance
Ambulance Emergency Services Outlook (Volume, Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Emergency Services
• Non-emergency Services
Ambulance Services Equipment Outlook (Volume, Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Advanced Life Support (ALS) Ambulance Services
• Basic Life Support (BLS) Ambulance Services
Ambulance Services Regional Outlook (Volume, Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
• Saudi Arabia
Various companies for ambulance services market are:
• Ziqitza Healthcare Limited
• AIR MEDICAL GROUP HOLDINGS, INC. (AMGH)
• America Ambulance Services, Inc.
• Acadian Ambulance Service
• Envision Healthcare
• MEDIVIC AVIATION
• Air Methods Corporation
• Falck Denmark A/S
• BVG India Limited
• London Ambulance Service NHS Trust