The global augmented reality & virtual reality in healthcare market size is estimated to arrive at USD 9.5 billion by 2028. It is projected to develop by 27.2% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
Increasing requirement for the modern as well as well-organized solutions, to augment operational and clinical results, rising innovations along with digital interruptions in the healthcare organization and growing healthcare expenses are adding to the enlargement of the market for AR & VR in healthcare. Augmented reality and virtual reality tools are observing extensive approval in chronic pain administration, training & education, surgical departments and simulation labs.
The increasing figure of the complicated surgical actions is inspiring the demand for VR sourced model, to help out the surgeon. AR sourced apps are utilized in numerous places for example patient care administration tools as well as education & training module. The trendsetters are getting appreciation in the manner of better funds by business enterprises and partnership openings by well-known companies.
The hardware component section observed the maximum acceptance because of the increasing implementation of AR and VR into diverse subjects of healthcare. These apparatuses vary from display, desktop to wearable. Owing to their audio-visual importance AR & VR is extensively taken on in data visualization, education, telemedicine, and simulation. Rising product development in this field is adding to the expansion of the augmented reality & virtual reality in healthcare market.
But, because of the increasing necessity to make an immersive incident for the client, the services sector is anticipated to observe a considerable CAGR, throughout the forecast period. The growing implementation in body mapping, surgeries, advanced diagnostics, psychological treatment and clinical trials is projected to encourage escalation of the market.
VR technical resolutions are extensively utilized in diagnostics, telemedicine, and anatomy visualization. Moreover, it offers practical knowledge in medicinal tutoring. This is likely to add to development of the market.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• As a result of the advanced healthcare infrastructure along with the extensive responsiveness regarding the benefits of VR & AR in healthcare, North America led the global augmented reality & virtual reality in healthcare market, in 2020
• The AR technology sector led the market in 2020, because of the increasing acceptance of medicinal imaging, inpatient care administration along with the education and training
• In 2020, hardware component division led the global market due to the better application in diagnostics, training, surgeries, and simulation
• On account of the speedy digitalization in addition to alteration of the healthcare sector, the market is likely to competently develop, during the forecast period
Million Insights segmented the global augmented reality & virtual reality in healthcare market based on Technology, Component, and Region.
AR & VR In Healthcare Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
AR & VR In Healthcare Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Augmented Reality
• Surgical Application
• Training and Medical Education
• Virtual Reality
• Virtual Reality Exposure Therapy (VRET)
• Pain Distraction
AR & VR In Healthcare Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
• Saudi Arabia
Various companies for augmented reality & virtual reality in healthcare market are:
• TheraSim Inc
• Bioflight VR
• Eon Reality, Inc
• Intuitive Surgical
• GE Healthcare
• Siemens Ltd
• Koninklijke Philips N.V.