The global automotive wrap films market size is projected to value USD 28.89 billion by 2030, expanding at a CAGR of 22.2% from 2022 to 2030. Automobiles are coated with automotive plastic wrap films for advertising and personalization. The rising demand for mobile advertising is likely to fuel the growth of the sign & graphics sector. Furthermore, the industry is expanding due to the fact that automobile wrap films are more cost-effective than vehicle paints.
Mobile advertising has become a viable and efficient form of advertising. Any vehicle, including a car, bus, or truck, can be turned into a moving billboard by using automotive wrap films, making it a key part of advertisement campaigns. Automotive wraps get a lot of attention since they are more detailed and eye-catching than other forms of advertising.
The automotive wrap films market is predicted to have significant growth due to the modernization of customer lifestyles and a rise in the demand for customized vehicles. Due to its ease of use and low cost, wrap advertising is in high demand, which has contributed to the market's rapid expansion. Wrap films are also used to advertise on large, hefty tourist vehicles like buses and large vans, further driving the market growth.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Automotive Wrap Films Market Report Highlights
• In terms of revenue, the passenger cars application segment dominated the market with a share of 53.81% in 2021 and is expected to retain its dominant position due to the falling car wraps costs
• The market is highly competitive and the key players are striving to strengthen their global footprint by launching new products and expanding into the nascent regions
• The cost of raw materials including plasticizers, PVC, pigments, processing aids, fillers, and certain additives, is expected to play a vital role in determining product costs
• The India market is estimated to observe a staggering growth rate in the coming years, driven by the extensively expanding automotive industry in the country. In addition, rising consumer disposable money has increased demand for inexpensive, customized cars
Automotive Wrap Films Market Segments
Automotive Wrap Films Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2019 - 2030)
• Passenger Cars
Automotive Wrap Films Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2019 - 2030)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• New Zealand
• Central and South America
• Middle East and Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• United Arab Emirates (UAE)
• South Africa
List of Key Players in the Automotive Wrap Films Market
• Avery Dennison
• Arlon Graphics, LLC
• Kay Premium Marking Films (KPMF)
• Ritrama S.p.A.
• Vvivid Vinyl
• Orafol Group
• Hexis S.A.
• Guangzhou Carbins Film Co., LTD
• JMR Graphics, Inc.