The global baby food packaging market is estimated to touch USD 81.31 billion by 2025, according to a new report released by Million Insights. The market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.0% over the forecast period. The demand for baby food products is expected to increase significantly owing to the rising number of working professionals. Further, the growing trend of the nuclear family in emerging countries such as China, Brazil, India, and others is positively affecting the growth of the market.
Among different products, rigid plastic occupied the largest market share, in 2018. The use of paperboard and glass is rising, which is expected to bolster the overall market growth. Liquid cartoons, on the other hand, is projected to grow with the fastest CAGR over the forecast period.
Among different applications, milk formula held the largest market share with nearly 50% of the share, in 2018. Growing demand for milk-based baby foods is driving this segment's growth. However, the dried baby food market is projected to grow with the highest CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period.
North America was the leading region, in 2018 with a market share of nearly 40%. Europe and Asia Pacific followed the region in terms of market share. Increasing demand for baby foods from the United States is the primary factor attributing to the growth of this region. Asia Pacific, on the other hand, is estimated to grow faster at a CAGR of 8% over the forecast period. Growing demand for baby foods from emerging countries such as India, China and Japan is supplementing the region’s growth.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The rigid plastic segment held the prominent market share in 2018, and this segment is estimated to hold its dominance over the forecast period.
• The liquid cartoon segment is likely to grow with a CAGR of 7.9% over the forecast period.
• North America occupied the largest market share in 2018 with nearly 40% of the share.
• Among different applications, the milk segment is expected to hold the largest share by the end of the forecast period.
• Leading players operating in the baby food packaging market are Pretium Packaging LLC, Tata Tinplate Company of India, Flexible Packaging Corp, Tetra Pak, Ball Corp, Bericap GmbH & Co. KG and others.
Million Insights has segmented the global baby food packaging market on the basis of product, application, and region:
Baby Food Packaging Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
• Rigid Plastic
• Liquid Cartons
• Paperboard Packaging
Baby Food Packaging Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
• Dried Food
• Prepared Food
• Milk Formula
Baby Food Packaging Region Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa