Beverage Cooler Market Growth & Trends
The global beverage cooler market size is expected to reach USD 8.6 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 5.0% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing demand for chilled drinks such as wine, beers, and health drinks, owing to the increasing disposable income of the people in countries such as India, China, and South Africa is driving the market. The adoption rate of such coolers is increasing among the major economies, including China, India, and Germany.
The up-to 500L segment occupied a dominant market share of 49.5% in 2020 and is projected to witness the highest CAGR over the forecast period. Rising popularity of alcoholic and nonalcoholic beverages in countries of Europe and Asia Pacific, especially among millennials, is projected to further fuel the demand for the segment for residential application in the next few years.
In Asia Pacific, the market held a revenue share of 32.8% in 2020. Asia Pacific is home to over 4.0 billion people, making it one of the largest markets across the world. Increasing young population coupled with increasing disposable income in countries such as China and India is projected to drive the demand for chilled drinks thus driving the market for beverage coolers in the region. Furthermore, post COVID-19 pandemic, the region is anticipated to witness rising employment, inflating disposable incomes, and enhancing standards of living. These factors will result in high consumption of beverages in the region, creating a large opportunity for water dispenser manufacturers. Hence, the market is expected to experience rapid growth in Asia Pacific.
Leading manufactures of beverage coolers such as Haier Inc., The Middle by Corporation; and Whirlpool are investing in R&D activities in order to enhance the technical and economic aspects of beverage coolers such as energy efficiency and technological advances, and performance optimization. Vendors are adopting various organic and inorganic strategies such as joint ventures, new product offerings, mergers and acquisitions, and collaborations, to enhance their foothold in the industry.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Beverage Cooler Market Report Highlights:
• Asia Pacific dominated the market and contributed for revenue share of over32.8% in 2020.China accounted for the largest market share of 27.3% in 2020 followed by India and Japan. Growing demand for alcoholic drinks such as wine, beer has contributed to the growth of the market on a regional level
• Product with capacity up-to 500L occupied a dominant market share of 49.5% in 2020. Beverage cooler with capacity up-to 500L finds application in both residential and commercial sectors owing to which they are in demand as compared to coolers with capacity above 500L. Also, growing demand for up-to 500L coolers from the residential sector is anticipated to drive the segment in the next few years
• Europe is projected to witness a CAGR of 4.9% during 2021 to 2028 owing to the increasing adoption of the product due to increasing disposable income. In Germany, the market accounted for the largest revenue share of 21.7% in 2020, followed by the U.K.
• The residential application segment occupied the largest market share of 30.4% in 2020 and is projected to register the highest growth rate of 6.4%over the forecast period
Beverage Cooler Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global beverage cooler market on the basis of capacity, application, and region:
Beverage Cooler Capacity Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• Up-to 500L
• 500L to 1000L
• 1000L and above
Beverage Cooler Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
Beverage Cooler Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
List of Key Players of Beverage Cooler Market
• Haier Inc.
• AB Electrolux
• The Middleby Corporation
• LG Electronics
• Perlick Corporation
• Shenzhen VRBON Electrical Appliance Co.