The global BFSI contact center analytics market size is estimated to arrive at USD 842.5 million by 2028. It is projected to develop by 16.3% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
To investigate customer records along with make better client experience, the BFSI division gradually more stress for the contact center analytics resolutions. The rising efforts of BFSI organizations to enhance their operational functioning as well as deal with client necessities are, furthermore, one of the most important factors steering the enlargement of the market for BFSI contact center analytics.
The growing implementation of digital banking resolutions plus the successive increase in the complications of managing transactional exchanges is anticipated to generate the need for contact center analytics. Banks are likely to take on these resolutions for managing purchase as well as sales associated matters, composite circumstances and informational telephone calls.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Within the Asia Pacific region, the increasing implementation of technologies in budding economies like India and China is projected to generate enlargement openings to the market for BFSI contact center analytics, during the forecast period
• In 2020, the banking sector directed the BFSI contact center analytics market, in terms of vertical. The expansion of the sector can be credited to rising implementation of digitalized technologies by banks
• The customer experience management division led the market, in 2020, in terms of application. BFSI organizations make use of customer experience management for investigating agent performance, and client information. This benefitted for the expansion of division
• The large enterprises section directed the market, in 2020, in terms of enterprise size. The growth in demand for contact center analytics amid large enterprises, intended for managing big client records, has supported the development of the section
• The on-premise division led the market in 2020, on the basis of deployment. The benefits presented by on-premise contact center analytics like installation and maintenance of the resolutions on the premises of user, added to the enlargement of the division
• The integration & deployment section directed the market in 2020, on the basis of service. BFSI organizations make use of integration & deployment services to incorporate sophisticated technologies within their business functions
• In 2020, the speech analytics division led the market, on the basis of solution. To increase insight into the routine of their contact centers plus additional practical areas, BFSI organizations make use of speech analytics resolutions
Million Insights segmented the global BFSI contact center analytics market based on Vertical, Application, Enterprise Size, Deployment, Service, Solution, and Region.
BFSI Contact Center Analytics Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Cross-channel Analytics
• Performance Analytics
• Predictive Analytics
• Speech Analytics
• Text Analytics
BFSI Contact Center Analytics Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Integration & Deployment
• Support & Maintenance
• Training & Consulting
• Managed Services
BFSI Contact Center Analytics Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
BFSI Contact Center Analytics Enterprise Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Large Enterprises
• Small & Medium Enterprises
BFSI Contact Center Analytics Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Automatic Call Distributor
• Customer Experience Management
• Log Management
• Real-time Monitoring & Reporting
• Risk & Compliance Management
• Workforce Optimization
BFSI Contact Center Analytics Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Credit Union
• Financial Institution
BFSI Contact Center Analytics Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
Various companies for BFSI contact center analytics market are:
• SAP SE
• Oracle Corporation
• Cisco Systems, Inc.
• 8x8, Inc.
• NICE LTD
• Mitel Networks Corp
• Five9, Inc.
• Call Miner