The global brain implants market is estimated to arrive at USD 9.2 billion by 2028. It is projected to develop by 9.1% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
The increase in neurological complaints like tremors, Parkinson’s disease, depression, and epilepsy, in addition to raising funds for R&D, to build up gainful brain implants are credited to the enlargement of the market for these implants.
The existence of a huge populace, affected by diverse physiological as well as neurological complaints along with the circumstances is anticipated to increase the demand for these implants, for the duration of the forecast.
As stated by the year 2016, Parkinson’s Foundation report, all over the world above 10 million citizens existing with Parkinson’s disease (PD). Therefore, the rising cases of Parkinson’s disease (PD) are anticipated to steer the brain implants market.
Besides, scientific improvement like memory chips and self-charging implants are expected to offer the development opening, during the forecast period. The U.S. FDA for Parkinson’s disease (PD) treatment issued complete indication endorsement to Abbott’s Infinity Deep Brain Stimulator (DBS), in January 2020.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• As a result of the increasing figure of alertness plans’ regarding the benefits of brain implants in addition to the rising affordability, Asia Pacific is likely to lead the market, during the forecast period
• Owing to the growing occurrence of chronic pain complaints like disk surgery pain, migraine, and leg pain, the chronic pain section held 58.8% share and led the brain implants market on the basis of application, in 2020. Migraine is the 3rd largely prevailing neurological sickness, distressing 1 billion citizens, globally. This was mentioned by Migraine Research Foundation 2020
• North America held the major, 42.9% revenue share of the global market, in 2020. This is because the increase in alertness regarding treatments, greater occurrences of psychological complaints and accessibility of very well trained medical doctors, within this region
• Based on the product type, the deep brain stimulator section held 37.0% share and led the market in 2020, because of the increasing funds for the improvement of the medicinal device, along with the increasing elderly populace having a tendency to neurological sickness
Million Insights segmented the global brain implants market based on Application, Product, and Region.
Brain Implants Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Deep Brain Stimulator
• Spinal Cord Stimulator
• Vagus Nerve Stimulator
Brain Implants Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Chronic Pain
• Parkinson’s Disease
• Essential Tremor
• Alzheimer’s Disease
Brain Implants Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Latin America
• Middle East and Africa (MEA)
• South Africa
• Saudi Arabia
Various companies for brain implants market are:
• Synapse Biomedical Inc.
• NeuroPace, Inc.
• Boston Scientific Corporation
• Aleva Neurotherapeutics SA
• Nevro Corporation
• St. Jude Medical (Abbott)