The global cash management system market is expected to reach USD 25.37 billion, by 2027, according to new report by Million Insights, growing at a CAGR of 12.6% over the forecast period, from 2020 to 2027. The major factor responsible for market growth is the increasing adoption of cash management systems by organizations to predict their money flow accurately. This system helps organizations to reduce the chances of fraudulent activity by implementing fraud prevention strategies.
Digital transformation has affected the way organizations interact with their network banks and manage cash. The cash management system enables businesses to gain clear visibility of their financial activities. In addition, growing focus of businesses to manage business profits is expected to drive market growth.
The cast management systems support businesses to streamline and automate the financial processes and provide real-time data of business activities. In addition, these systems allow organizations to increase their working capital which is expected to boost the cash management systems market growth in the next few years.
Cash management systems have intuitive user interfaces that help to programming of risk management and permit multi-channel access to users. Moreover, these systems are extensively adopted due to its several benefits like lower operational risk, effective predictability, and transparency.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The solution segment is projected to retain its dominance throughout the forecast period as various components in businesses for mitigating risks, liquidity, and ensuring payment security.
• The cash flow forecasting segment is anticipated to grow with the fastest CAGR during the forecast period. This operation offers collection of money flow data across all sources and gives real-time visibility and forecast through a suit of analytical tools, reports, and dashboards.
• Cloud-based deployment is expected to grow with significant CAGR over the forecast period as it offers independent data-mining, reporting capability, and virtually infallible computer support network.
• The large enterprise segment is expected to lead the cash management system market during the forecast period as these enterprises are extensively adopting cash management systems in order to enhance liquidity management.
• Cash management systems is expected to gain traction in banking sector as cash volume continues to grow worldwide.
• Asia Pacific is expected to emerge as the fastest growing region due to increase spending on SMEs.
• NTT Data Corporation, Sopra Banking Software SA, Oracle Corporation, Giesecke & Devrient GmbH, and Intacct Corporation, are key players operating in this industry.
Million Insights has segmented the global cash management system market on the basis of component, operation type, deployment, enterprise size, end use, and region:
Cash Management System Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 - 2027)
Cash Management System Operation Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 - 2027)
• Balance & Transaction Reporting
• Cash Flow Forecasting
• Corporate Liquidity Management
Cash Management System Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 - 2027)
Cash Management System Enterprise Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 - 2027)
• Large Enterprises
• Small & Medium Enterprises
Cash Management System End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion, 2016 - 2027)
• Non-Banking Financial Corporations
• Commercial Enterprises
Cash Management System Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa