As per the published report, the global catheters market size is estimated to arrive at USD 74.84 billion by 2028. It is projected to develop by 6.4% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
The developing health check amenities, in addition to rising occurrences of chronic sicknesses are a few major factors, increasing the enlargement of the market for the catheters.
Likewise, the speedily increasing elderly populace has initiated the augmented hospitalizations as well as surgical treatments. This is supporting the expansion of the market.
An augmentation in the incidences of diverse chronic ailments, like strokes, cardiovascular complaints, urological disorders, plus additional chronic situations, is estimated to boost the demand for the catheters, in medicinal background.
Due to the factors like nutritional abnormality and inactive daily life, growing number of citizens in the emergent nations of Latin America and Asia Pacific are affected by diabetes. Consecutively, this is estimated to increase the utilization of the catheters in medicinal situation.
Technical progressions perform a vital function in compelling the catheters market. For example, the induction of antimicrobial and miniaturized catheters to decrease catheter related infections is estimated to support the enlargement.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Due to the accessibility of expert general practitioners in addition to greater frequency of chronic sicknesses within this province, North America held 32.05% revenue share and dominated the market, in 2020.
• As a result of a growth in the frequency of cardiovascular complaints, that sequentially is growing the insist for the interventional cardiac actions, the cardiovascular catheters section held 28.03% share, on the base of the product type and led the market, in 2020.
• The hospital stores sector held 53.83% share and dominated the market in 2020, on the basis of the distribution channel, due to rise in the number of hospital admittance rates as well as a global surge in surgical treatments.
Million Insights segmented the global catheters market based on Distribution Channel, Product Type, and Region.
Catheter Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Cardiovascular Catheters
• Urology Catheters
• Intravenous Catheters
• Neurovascular Catheters
• Specialty Catheters
Catheter Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Hospitals Stores
• Retail Stores
Catheter Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa (MEA)
• South Africa
• Saudi Arabia
• ConvaTec Group Plc
• Smith Medical Inc.
• Boston Scientific Corporation
• Hollister Incorporated
• Cure Medical LLC
• Teleflex Incorporated
• Edwards Life sciences