The global cell and gene therapy manufacturing market size is estimated to arrive at USD 57.4 billion by 2028. It is projected to develop by 20.3% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
The substantial growth in clinical trials along with an increasing figure of authoritarian approvals for highly developed treatments has, mainly, impelled the market for cell and gene therapy manufacturing.
The contestants of the market are doing focused efforts, to increase their attendance in the market, taking in to consideration the hopeful expansion openings in the contract enlargement of gene-modified and cellular treatments.
Moreover, bio manufacturing companies are making signs on tactical coalitions with the contract manufacturing companies, to speed up the R&D of their contender programs.
Growing demand for CDMOs/CMOs services has made it possible the entrance of a number of new companies plus the extension in ability for the product improvement, in this manner absolutely influencing the revenue of the market.
A number of new techniques are being initiated, to move forward cell and gene therapy manufacturing. For example, the manufacturing companies are searching for the possible single-use technology, in the workflows of the production procedure.
This method is increasing awareness within this field, to accelerate the development procedure at the same time dropping the in general time span as well as the cost of the manufacture. These types of technical progressions are expected to boost the enlargement of the cell and gene therapy manufacturing market, during the forecast period.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The main companies are busy in partnership with Biopharma developers, to prop up their procedure of product development
• Asia Pacific is expected to develop by the highest speed, all through the forecast period
• Due to the robust research and a business support for the cell and gene therapy products, in the U.S., in terms of revenue North America led the global market for cell and gene therapy manufacturing, in 2020
• The contract manufacturing section is anticipated to observe profitable enlargement, all through the forecast period, because a large number of bio manufacturing companies are consulting with CMOs for well-organized as well as fast development of the product
• In 2020, a greater number of contestant molecules, in the pre-commercial level phase, have added to the major revenue share of the section
• In terms of revenue, the cell therapy manufacturing sector, led the market, in 2020
• Continually developing viral vector manufacture as well as CDMO scenery, by way of the plant extension and new-fangled sites, is prompting the market within this area
• By means of the maximum figure of accepted products, the U.S. is directing the CAR-T and gene therapy space, therefore, optimistically affecting the expansion of the cell and gene therapy manufacturing market, within the region
• Current Covid-19 pandemic has increased speed of the global funds for the R&D actions of viral vector sourced vaccines, generating profitable openings in the vector production sector
• Conversely, the latest achievement of CAR-T therapies enhances the enlargement of the commercial-scale manufacturing sector
• A greater number of continuing clinical trials of cell therapies, to deal with the strong requirement for effectual treatment counter to Covid-19 disease, has given a rise to the expansion of the sector
Million Insights segmented the global cell and gene therapy manufacturing market based on Workflow, Mode, Scale, Therapy Type, and Region.
Cell & Gene Therapy Manufacturing Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• Cell Therapy Manufacturing
• Stem Cell
• Non Stem Cell
• Gene Therapy Manufacturing
Cell & Gene Therapy Manufacturing Scale Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• Pre-commercial/ R&D Scale
• Commercial Scale
Cell & Gene Therapy Manufacturing Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• Contract Manufacturing
• In-house Manufacturing
Cell & Gene Therapy Manufacturing Workflow Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• Cell Processing
• Cell Banking
• Process Development
• Fill & Finish Operations
• Analytical And Quality Testing
• Raw Material Testing
• Vector Production
Cell & Gene Therapy Manufacturing Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Latin America
• Middle East Africa (MEA)
• South Africa
• Saudi Arabia
Various companies for cell and gene therapy manufacturing market are:
• Bluebird Bio Inc.
• Cellular Therapeutics
• Novartis AG
• Samsung Biologics
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
• Catalent Inc.
• Merck KGaA
• Miltenyi Biotec
• Hitachi Chemical Co., Ltd.
• Boehringer Ingelheim
• Wuxi Advanced Therapies
• Takara Bio Inc.
• Thermo Fisher Scientific