Research Support Specialist, USA
The global contact center as a service market size is estimated to arrive at USD 10.80 billion by 2028. It is projected to develop by 15.7% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
The hopeful potential development predictions of the market for contact center as a service can be credited to the rising necessity of the businesses to improve their client experience. To go up on top of the competition, the global businesses put extreme weight on upholding the excellence in client experience, by means of presenting precise as well as appropriate response to their consumers.
The businesses have realized the importance of possessing a cloud sourced customer contact center resolution. The contact center as a service business is estimated to observe considerable expansion from the openings, shaped by the immigration of the international labor force to the cloud. Consistent with a study, conducted by Microsoft, approximately 66.0% of businesses are utilizing minimum three communication networks, internationally, to efficiently link up with the brand name.
The growing struggle in the contact center business, to keep hold of the consumers, is estimated to stimulate the implementation of contact center as a service. These cloud sourced services present tools and solutions, which will assist representatives whilst coping with their clients. Besides, these services facilitate representatives, in presenting instantaneous help and finally enhance their skills of client management.
2020, North America held the maximum revenue share of the global contact center as a service market. It is expected to maintain the most important place, all through the forecast period. On account of the speedy industrialized growth, in addition to progress in rising nations of the region, like India and China, Asia Pacific is projected to be the highest rising local market for CCaaS, within the forecast period.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The rising use of online networks for buying end user merchandises, in the course of the Covid-19 pandemic, is estimated to propel the demand for contact center as a service, within the consumer goods & retail business
• The rising necessity for maintaining help desk & safety measures, supervising IT functions, recovery as well as the backup of data, is likely to power the demand for managed services
• Owing to the increasing concentration of the businesses, on presenting better client fulfillment by means of solving their problems along with attending their calls without delay, the customer collaboration solution section is anticipated to observe the highest CAGR, during the forecast period
• The consumer goods & retail end-use sector is anticipated to offer, hopeful enlargement openings to the market
• The managed services sector is expected to record the highest CAGR during the forecast period
Million Insights segmented the global contact center as a service market based on End Use, Enterprise Size, Service, Solution, and Region.
CCaaS Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Automatic Call Distribution
• Call Recording
• Computer Telephony Integration
• Customer Collaboration
• Interactive Voice Response
• Reporting & Analytics
• Workforce Optimization
CCaaS Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Integration & Deployment
• Support & Maintenance
• Training & Consulting
• Managed Services
CCaaS Enterprise Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Large Enterprises
• Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
CCaaS End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Consumer Goods & Retail
• IT & Telecom
• Travel & Hospitality
CCaaS Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
Various companies for contact center as a service (CCaaS) market are:
• Unify, Inc.
• NICE in Contact
• Enghouse Interactive, Inc.
• Avaya, Inc.
• SAP SE
• Microsoft Corp.
• Five9, Inc.
• Cisco Systems, Inc.
• Alcatel Lucent Enterprise