The global COVID-19 antigen test market is estimated to arrive at USD 8.3 billion by 2027. It is projected to develop by 6.7% CAGR from 2021 to 2027.
By means of making it possible, the quick diagnoses at clinical location, a COVID-19 antigen test is able to assist in filling up the differences in the test scenery. Amid the growing figure of latest disease cases, together with the rising attractiveness of antigen testing, a considerable amount of companies are doing major efforts, to increase their attendance and thus pushing the market for COVID-19 antigen test.
Antigen sourced test for severe stage identification is increasing impetus, because antigens are additionally apparent in the sputum from the start of indications. Furthermore, addition of antigen revealing in ailment test facilitates its exercise for PoC, door-to-door or community expansive testing.
This method of testing is able to hand over the outcomes instantaneously, and therefore, assist in increase the speed of patient admittance as well as treatment procedures, causing better patient results.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The major companies are busy in alliance with Biopharma developers to encourage their procedure of product improvement.
• In 2020, the COVID-19 antigen test market held the highest revenue share, in Asia Pacific. India was one of the important clients for the antigen tests.
• In contrast, the authorization and implementation of antigen tests in western nations was comparatively time-consuming.
• On the other hand, by means of the augmentation in the figure of infection cases, in the U.S., main analytical developers have started development of the antigen test plus they are scheduling to send the test kits in mass, to healthcare practitioners.
• Within the end-use sector, the clinics & hospitals sector led the market in 2020, by means of the maximum test infiltration, in terms of the use.
• In 2020, the services sector held the biggest revenue share, due to the growing utilization of Rapid Antigen Tests (RATs) via service sources together with hospitals, labs, as well as others and dominated the market for COVID-19 antigen test.
• On account of the augmented endorsement of over-the-counter tests, amid no necessity of prescription, the home care section is expected to develop by a profitable rate, throughout the forecast period.
• The reagents & kits sector is projected to record the highest CAGR, during the forecast period, owing to the increasing reputation of self-administered test kits.
Million Insights segmented the global COVID-19 antigen test market based on End Use, Product & Service, and Region.
COVID-19 Antigen Test Product & Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Reagents & Kits
COVID-19 Antigen Test End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• Clinics & Hospitals
• Home Care
• Diagnostic Labs
COVID-19 Antigen Test Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2020 - 2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa (MEA)
• South Africa
• Saudi Arabia
Various companies for COVID-19 antigen test market are:
• Laboratory Corporation of America
• Diasorin S.P.A
• Princeton BioMeditech Corporation
• ADS biotech Inc.
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
• Mylab Discovery Solutions Pvt. Ltd
• Quidel Corporation
• Becton, Dickinson, and Company
• PerkinElmer, Inc.
• Access Bio. Inc.
• GenBody Inc.
• SD Biosensor Inc.