The global cryotherapy market is estimated to arrive at USD 8.4 billion by 2028. It is projected to develop by 10.3% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
Increasing occurrences of chronic circumstances like arthritis and cancer, induction of sophisticated cryotherapy apparatuses, and rising investments for R&D activities are the factors, likely to push the expansion of the market.
The launching of the technically superior cryotherapy apparatuses by major companies, working in this field and its endorsement are the matters, expected to encourage considerably the enlargement of the cryotherapy market, throughout the forecast period.
Besides, the elevated occurrence of diverse chronic circumstances for example, pain, cancer, arthritis, plus others, along with growing alertness regarding the use of cold treatment for their healing has additionally powered the expansion of the market.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to observe large expansion, for the duration of the forecast. This greater expansion can be credited to the existence of a massive target populace along with rising projects by leading companies to make possible approach to the fresh products
• Elevated prices of cryotherapy actions and apparatuses is expected to regulate its acceptance in small economies, therefore hampering the expansion of the market
• In 2020, the cryogun sector retained the principal revenue share. It was credited to the greater utilization of these apparatuses in the curing of diverse dermatological as well as oncology actions
• As a result of the local attendance of important companies, greater acceptance of sophisticated apparatuses, and encouraging repayment set-up, North America retained the biggest revenue share of the global cryotherapy market, in 2020
• Due to the rising alertness regarding cryotherapy-sourced treatment methodology as well as increasing commonness of cancer, the oncology sector led the market in 2020, on the basis of application
• The cryosurgery section detained the biggest share of the market in 2020, by therapy type. This greater share can be credited to its elevated demand for the curing of irregular tumors
Million Insights segmented the global cryotherapy market based on End Use, Application, Device Type, Therapy Type, and Region.
Cryotherapy Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Icepack Therapy
• Chamber Therapy
Cryotherapy Device Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Cryo Probes
• Tissue Contact Probes
• Tissue Spray Probes
• Gas Cylinders
• Localized Cryotherapy Devices
• Cryochambers & Cryosaunas
Cryotherapy Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Surgical Applications
• Other Surgical Applications
• Pain management
Cryotherapy End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Hospitals & Specialty Clinics
• Cryotherapy Centers
• Spas & Fitness Centers
Cryotherapy Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Latin America
• Middle East and Africa
• South Africa
• Saudi Arabia
Various companies for cryotherapy market are:
• Special Medical Technology Co., Ltd.
• Cortex Technology
• Metrum Cryoflex Sp. z oo, Sp.
• ERBE Elektromedizin GmbH
• Mectronic Medicale S.r.l.
• Cooper Surgical, Inc.
• Cryo Concepts LP
• Brymill Cryogenic Systems