The global disposable hospital gowns market size is estimated to arrive at USD 5.61 billion by 2028. It is projected to develop by 13.7% CAGR in the period of forecast.
Increasing commonness of chronic complaints along with the influence of Covid-19, rising occurrences of Surgical Site Infections (SSIs), in addition to growing figure of surgical treatments are the input factors, steering the market for disposable hospital gowns.
The rising incidences of Hospital-Acquired Infections (HAIs) are the most important issue, estimated to boost the expansion of the disposable hospital gowns market, during the forecast period.
Consistent with the information, published in 2020 by the U.S. dept. of Health and Services, approximately 1 out of 25 inpatients possess a hospital associated infection. Such occasions are expected to enhance demand for the disposable gowns, because they help in the avoidance of the increase of diseases.
Besides, the growth in hospital admittances, as a consequence of the international Covid-19 pandemic, will impel the demand for the product. Additionally, the key players of the market are presenting innovative products and expanding their manufacturing capabilities to conquer the growing demand for the disposable hospital gowns.
For example, Precision Textiles introduced Eco Guard material, in April 2021. This biodegradable fabric is intended for utilize in Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), particularly for disposable medical isolation gowns and it is produced in the U.S.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• North America is anticipated to direct the global market for disposable hospital gowns, during the forecast period
• In 2020, the surgical product section detained the major revenue share. On the other hand, the non-surgical product section is anticipated to observe the highest CAGR, during the forecast period
• The average-type sector, detained the major revenue share in 2020, in terms of usability
• Owing to augmented cases of Hospital-Acquired Infections (HAIs), the high-risk disposable hospital gowns section held the biggest revenue share, in 2020. The section is projected to record the highest CAGR, during the forecast period
Million Insights segmented the global disposable hospital gowns market based on Risk Type, Product, Usability and Region.
Disposable Hospital Gowns Usability Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
Disposable Hospital Gowns Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
Disposable Hospital Gowns Risk Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
Disposable Hospital Gowns Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• South Africa
• Saudi Arabia
Various companies for disposable hospital gowns market are:
• Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
• Medline Industries, Inc.
• Cardinal Health
• Sara Health Care
• Bell cross Industries Private Ltd.
• Petoskey Plastics
• Standard Textile Co., Inc.