The global drug of abuse testing services market size is anticipated to attain USD 3.8 billion by 2028. It is likely to develop by 5.2% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
The authorization of the checking for illegal substance and alcohol mistreatment, by the obligation of strict regulations, is projected to impel the market for drug of abuse testing services, throughout the forecast period.
In spite of the random checks being carried out by the organizations, substance mistreatment at place of work is increasing. Cocaine and cannabis are the frequently mistreated illegal drugs at the place of work. The substance maltreatment at the place of work might cause major loss of efficiency, fatal accidents and physical injuries.
Based on the variety of drug mistreatment investigations, approximately 22.5% persons do not confess the use of any illegal drugs or alcohol throughout the working hours. Roughly 1 in 10 respondents state that they appear organized to evade the possibility of random checks, at the place of work.
Hence, with the intention of decrease the healthcare expenses, loss of production in addition to absenteeism, there is a rising necessity for the recurrent as well as fast drug of abuse testing at the place of work.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Covid-19 has initiated a major augmentation in alcohol plus additional substance mistreatment, every where the world. But, the demand for drug testing has deteriorated because of the intensified concentration on the procedures to battle the pandemic
• In 2020, North America held the major share of the drug of abuse testing services market because of the maximum expenditure of illegal drugs in the U.S., in addition to the obligation of diverse policies about drug, authorizing drug testing within the nation
• Cannabis/Marijuana held the major share of the market, in 2020, by the drug type. This can be credited to the rising global use of cannabis, particularly in the U.S.
• As a result of the growing trading along with the use of unlawful drugs, Latin America is likely to observe the highest amplification of the market for drug of abuse testing services, throughout the forecast period
• The opioids drug type section retained a major revenue share of the market, because of the increasing farming as well as business of opioids in Asian nations plus the growth in associated deaths, due to the overeat
Million Insights segmented the global drug of abuse testing services market based on Drug Type, and Region.
Drug Of Abuse Testing Services Drug Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Amphetamine & Methamphetamine
Drug Of Abuse Testing Services Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• South Africa
• Saudi Arabia
Various companies for drug of abuse testing services market are:
• United States Drug Testing Laboratories (USDTL), Inc.
• Precision Diagnostics
• Millennium Health
• Omega Laboratories, Inc.
• Legacy Medical Services
• Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
• Abbott Laboratories
• LGC Group
• American Substance Abuse Professionals (ASAP), Inc.
• Mayo Clinic Laboratories
• Psychemedics Corporation
• Drug Scan
• Cord ant Health Solutions
• Clinical Reference Laboratory (CRL), Inc.
• Quest Diagnostics