As per the published report, the global enteral feeding devices market size is estimated to arrive at USD 3.58 billion by 2025. It is projected to develop by 5.8% CAGR in the period of the forecast.
Rising occurrences of chronic sicknesses like neurological disorders, gastrointestinal disorders, cancer, increasing pre mature birth cases and prevalence of undernourishment are some of the factors, mainly driving the market for enteral feeding devices.
Besides, the change from the parenteral diet to enteral supply is one of the things, putting on the major grip in the market, which is, on account of the augmented hazard of infection, caused by the needle stick wound, at some stage in parenteral nutrition. But enteral nourishment is managed straight in the gastrointestinal area. Furthermore, the old aged patients identified with chronic disorders like neurological ailments, cancer, and hereditary metabolic sicknesses, are suggested by enteral nourishment.
Growth in the figure of admittances in hospitals, caused by augmentation in the number of patients identified with recurring sicknesses, is sequentially inspiring the requirement for the enteral feeding, which is nurturing expansion of the enteral feeding devices market.
World Health Organization (WHO) declared in 2018, that approximately 15 million pre mature babies are born every year. This figure is continually increasing. As a result of pre mature birth problems, roughly 1 million kids expire every year. Owing to rising motherly period plus the primary fitness problems like high blood pressure and diabetes, more than 60.0% of premature births happen in South Asia and Africa.
On the other hand, one of the most important apprehensions with untimely babies is swallowing and eating of appropriate nutrients. So, the demand for enteral feeding devices has achieved a major grip to make available the sufficient quantity of food, necessary for the development and growth of these newborns.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• As a result of the rising elderly populace as well as occurrences of undernourishment, Asia pacific anticipated developing by the highest CAGR, during the forecast period
• Induction of inconspicuous gastronomy devices otherwise balloons has altered the method of enteral feeding. It has prepared transportation and feeding by tube trouble-free. These issues are anticipated to increase the acceptance of low profile gastronomy tubes
• Due to the acceptance of the device between patients, those need important micronutrients; enteral feeding pump section, retained the major revenue share in 2018. It is furthermore estimated to be the highest rising sector, during the forecast period
• North America seized the principal revenue share of the global market for enteral feeding devices, on account of the increasing number of pre mature births
• Nasogastric tubes retained the subsequent major revenue share due to the acceptance of these tubes for giving dietetic as well as medical help to the ailing patients
Million Insights segmented the global enteral feeding devices market based on Product, and Region.
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
• Giving set
• Enteral feeding pump
• Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy device
• Low profile gastrostomy device
• Nasogastric tube
• Gastrostomy tube
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
• Saudi Arabia
Various companies for enteral feeding devices market are:
• Moog Inc.
• Amsino International Inc.
• Abbott Nutrition
• Cook Medical.
• C.R. Bard
• ConMed Corporation
• Boston Scientific Corporation
• Kimberly-Clark Corporation