The size of the Europe MRO distribution market is anticipated to reach USD 259.16 billion by 2030, exhibiting a CAGR of 2.8%. A number of well-known prominent European sectors have embraced integrated repair, maintenance, and operating service approaches to upgrade their crucial manufacturing activities. After the recession, many industrial units implemented this move, and it is likely that they will do so for the foreseeable future. Therefore, it is anticipated that there will continue to be a significant need for Maintenance, Repair, & Overhaul (MRO) distribution.
Chemical corporations have established manufacturing facilities in Europe due to the accessibility of hydroelectric power and the presence of coal mines. Additionally, the companies involved in the production of petrochemicals have positioned their factories near to Le Havre in Normandy and Marseille in the south. Furthermore, Finland's car and machinery manufacturing sectors primarily serve the needs of the country's military vehicles, trucks, buses, tractors, and other motorized equipment.
The market giants are adopting various tactics to focus on pricing, digital marketing, communications, and product placement to enhance to improve sales operations and supply channels. It is projected that the MRO industry's growth would accelerate in the near future thanks to these improved sales processes and standardized sales tools. For instance, Valeo Services and Dana Inc. collaborated to develop and launch 48V end-to-end systems for hybrid and electric automobiles.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Europe MRO Distribution Market Report Highlights
• The sector with the highest revenue share more than 58% was the preventive/scheduled maintenance operation segment. To lower the likelihood of machine failure, preventive/scheduled maintenance operations are scheduled at timely intervals
• The necessity for regular maintenance is increasing among businesses to curtail unanticipated breakdowns of the machinery or equipment and guarantee a smooth flow of operations
• Country-wise, Germany captured the largest revenue share 21.5% in 2021, owing to the large array of end-users including automotive, coal, metal, machine tools, textile, optics, plastic goods, electrical equipment, chemical, ship, high precision equipment, pharmaceutical, etc.
Europe MRO Distribution Market Segments
Europe MRO Distribution Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2030)
• Bearings & Power Transmission
• Pipes, Valves & Fittings
• Electrical Items
• Packaging Supplies
• Machine Consumables
Europe MRO Distribution Sourcing/Service Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2030)
• Internal MRO
• External MRO
Europe MRO Distribution Maintenance Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2030)
• Preventive/Scheduled Maintenance
• Corrective Maintenance
Europe MRO Distribution Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2030)
Europe MRO Distribution Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2030)
• Food, Beverage & Tobacco
• Textile, Apparel & Footwear
• Wood & Paper
• Mining, Oil & Gas
• Basic Metals & Metal Products
• Rubber, Plastic & Non-metallic Products
• Machinery & Equipment
• Electrical Equipment
• Transport Equipment
Europe MRO Distribution Country Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2030)
• Czech Republic
• The Netherlands
List of Key Players in the Europe MRO Distribution Market
• Cromwell Group (Holdings) Ltd.
• Graco Inc.
• Mento AS
• Valeo Service U.K. Ltd.
• Bodo Möller Chemie GmbH
• Lindberg & Lund AS
• Neumo-Egmo Spain SL
• Gazechim Composites Norden AB
• Plastorgomma Srl
• Norwegian Oilfield Supply AS
• Kron CIS GmbH
• Elmbridge Supplies Company Ltd.
• Mates Italiana SRL
• ABIC Kemi AB, Ferguson plc
• RS Components
• Transfer Multisort Elektronik Sp. z.o.o.
• Premier Farnell, Sonepar
• Wurth Group
• Lapp Group
• Weidmüller Interface GmbH & Co. KG
• Pepperl+Fuchs AG
• ebm-papst Group
• WAGO Kontakttechnik GmbH & Co. KG
• Rittal GmbH & Co. KG
• Phoenix Contact
• Schneider Electric
• Panasonic Industry Europe GmbH
• Festo AG & Co. KG
• ABB Group
• Rohde & Schwarz
• Fluke Corporation
• Testo SE & Co. KGaA
• BENNING Elektrotechnik und Elektronik GmbH & Co. KG
• Wera Werkzeuge GmbH
• Descours & Cabaud
• Eriks Group