As per the published report, the global flue gas desulfurization (FGD) market size is estimated to arrive at USD 36.6 billion by 2027. It is projected to develop by 4.8% CAGR in the period of the forecast.
Growing demand for the electricity together with momentous funds in thermal power plants, in the Asian nations, is anticipated to fuel expansion of the market for FGD, during the near future.
In the power mix arrangement of East Asian nations, the contribution of coal augmented in 2018. It is expected to carry on its enlargement, during the forecast period. South Korea, Vietnam, Bangladesh, and Indonesia, are the nations, anticipated to add 18.6% share of the entire coal-fired power plants in the upcoming projects, during the near future. Consequently, the demand for the latest flue gas desulfurization arrangement is increasing, in the Asia Pacific.
Since the coal fired power plants produce a huge amount of dangerous air contaminants, air pollution from these power generation plants sources a severe threat to human fitness. These air impurities can source, harm to the breathing passageway, eyes, brain, and skin. Extended contact with the contaminated air could, furthermore, influence behavior, memory as well as the learning capability.
The governments of many European nations have declared their target to discontinue the usage of coal, by 2030. A sum of 72,800 MW of coal fired power generation capability, which is just about 40.0% of Europe’s at present ready coal fired power generation capability, is on a way to shutting down, by 2030. The strategy of closing coal-fired power plants is anticipated to limit the progress of the flue gas desulfurization (FGD) market, during the near future.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Due to the recurrent changeovers of the components plus the greater life cycle expenses, the components, consumables, and repair sector is projected to keep its domination, during the forecast period
• Since they could present subtraction efficiencies, equal to 99.0% and possess the capability to eradicate oxidized mercury too, the demand for wet FGD systems is expected to observe an expansion of 4.7%, during the forecast period
• As a result of the increasing distress regarding the standards of air excellence together with the rising commonness of the respiratory problems, linked with the air contamination, the demand for new-fangled FGD systems is estimated to increase by 5.3% CAGR
• In 2019, Asia Pacific held 74.8% revenue share of the global market, due to the founding of latest coal plants in China and India
Million Insights segmented the global flue gas desulfurization market based on Installation Type, Product Type, and Region.
FGD Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
• Wet FGD Systems
• Dry & Semi-Dry FGD Systems
FGD Installation Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
• New Systems
• Components, Repairs, & Consumables
FGD Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
• North America
• The U.S.
• The U.K.
• Asia Pacific
• Central & South America
• The Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
Various companies for flue gas desulfurization (FGD) market are:
• Wuhan Kaidi Electric Power Environmental Co., Ltd.
• Chiyoda Corporation
• General Electric
• Fujian Long King Co., Ltd.
• Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems
• Babcock & Wilcox Company