As per the published report, the global GaN semiconductor devices market size is estimated to arrive at USD 5.85 billion by 2027. It is projected to develop by 19.8% CAGR from 2020 to 2027.
The expansion of the market can be credited to the rising function of gallium nitride (GaN), in an extensive variety of semiconductor apparatuses. The fast hi-tech development in GaN sourced semiconductors is, moreover, expected to endorse the enlargement of the market.
The rising requirement for the wireless contact system, mainly in defense communication network, is estimated to impel the requirement for GaN semiconductor devices. Gallium nitride equipment is broadly applied in the progress of amplifiers, like Class C, Class E, and Class F, power amplifiers, mainly utilized in the wireless communication system.
The requirement for the GaN semiconductor apparatuses have augmented the supply equipment for the electric vehicle, for example, EV charging kiosks and charging stations, during the current time. The lesser switching frequency array of GaN devices create them appropriate for utilize in GaN-sourced DC-to-DC transferor. These are utilized in committed charging stations. This is favorable for the expansion of the GaN semiconductor devices market.
Moreover, the globally continuing R&D activities, intended for the better acceptance of GaN devices in electric vehicles, are expected to definitely influence the progress of the market. Nagoya University presented an electric car, in October 2019, that completely makes use of GaN semiconductor devices. It was named as All GaN Vehicle. The automobile is 20% extra proficient than the present electric vehicles, build up with SiC sourced devices.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Due to the growing demand for the competent as well as extraordinary functioning RF machinery plus a gush in the manufacturing of electric vehicle, within the nations like South Korea, Japan and China, Asia Pacific is likely to appear as the speedily developing region
• Because of the increasing usage of these wafers in automobile function like Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and Infotainment Head Unit (IHU), the 8-inch wafer section is anticipated to undergo greater hold
• The GaN radio frequency devices section is estimated to record the maximum CAGR during the forecast period, due to the increasing requirement for these apparatuses in military functions like Active Electronically-Steered Array (AESA) radars and Electronic Warfare (EW) systems.
• The rising reputation about the autonomous vehicles is increasing the need for LiDAR sensors in driverless steering arrangement. This is likely to be the most important thing, inspiring the enlargement of the automotive sector, during the estimated time
• The power ICs sector is projected to witness a greater CAGR, during the forecast period, due to the rising demand for the power converters, mainly utilized in the data centers, which operate on the structure of high-voltage DC power distribution
Million Insights segmented the global GaN semiconductor devices market based on End Use, Wafer Size, Component, Product, and Region.
GaN Semiconductor Devices Product Outlook (Volume, Thousand Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
• GaN Radio Frequency Devices
• Power Semiconductors
GaN Semiconductor Devices Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
• Power IC
GaN Semiconductor Devices Wafer Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
GaN Semiconductor Devices End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
• Consumer Electronics
• Defense & Aerospace
• Information & Communication Technology
• Industrial & Power
GaN Semiconductor Devices Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
Various companies for GaN semiconductor devices market are:
• Toshiba Corporation
• Qorvo, Inc.
• NexGen Power Systems
• GaN Systems
• Efficient Power Conversion Corporation
• Texas Instruments Incorporated
• NXP Semiconductor
• Infineon Technologies AG
• Fujitsu Ltd.
• Cree, Inc.