As per the published report, the global glycerol market size is estimated to arrive at USD 3.5 billion by 2027. It is projected to develop by 4.0% CAGR in the period of forecast.
Increasing demand from the end users for superior class as well as modern personal care products along with enhanced living standard are the factors, anticipated to impel the market for Glycerol, during the forecast period.
It is oily, odorless, colorless, and vicious liquid. It is having sugary sweet taste and is, moreover, recognized as glycerin. The product can be naturally derived from various vegetable oils like palm, corn, coconut, soybean, along with the animal fats like tallow. It can be taken out synthetically from propylene.
On account of the globally rising alertness regarding the utilization of biofuels, during the latest years, biodiesel has been a most important resource for the development of the product.
Usually, the Glycerol is acquired like a derivative, at some stage in biodiesel making procedure. Increased utilization as well as the manufacture of biodiesel has optimistically influenced the market, during the years.
The Glycerol is commercially marketed in basic as well as filtered variety. The basic variety includes contaminations like alcohols, salts, and heavy metals. These contaminations are filtered by means of decontamination procedures for its additional exercise in end user functions for example, personal care, food, and pharmaceutical.
The necessity of the product purity is dependent on the function for which it is being utilized. For example, the glycerol consumed in manufacturing the pharmaceutical and cosmetics products, necessitate 90.0% purity as contrast to the other functions. Yet, the refinement procedure is somewhat costly. This is anticipated to cause a risk to the expansion of the market.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Mainly, biodiesel is utilized in the function of a raw material for taking out glycerol, during current days. Normally, the product is acquired like a derivative, at some stage in biodiesel manufacture.
• Rising consumer inclination for ecologically aware and natural products has strengthened the expansion of the biodiesel market. Sequentially, this is optimistically impacting the glycerol manufacture, internationally.
• Increasing requirement for sustainable, natural, and innovative products is anticipated to impel the utilization of the product, in personal care along with the cosmetics merchandises
• The nations mainly China and India are expected to observe a notable market development, during subsequently seven years, in Asia Pacific
• Asia Pacific appeared in the role of the highest rising region, in the global glycerol market.
• The product is utilized, in its superior variety, like a pharmaceutical excipient, to prepare a number of over the counter medicines. Glycerol consumed in pharmaceutical preparations, requires being of superior purity and class.
• In 2019, by way of a market share of roughly 37.0%, in terms of quantity, the personal care & cosmetics sector appeared like a major end-user sector.
• By 2027, the market for glycerol is expected to create a demand for 5.5 million tons
Million Insights segmented the global glycerol market based on Application, Type, Source and Region:
Glycerol Source Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
• Fatty Alcohol
• Fatty Acids
Glycerol Type Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
Glycerol End-use Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
• Food & Beverage
• Personal Care & Cosmetics
Glycerol Regional Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Central & South America
• Middle East& Africa
• South Africa
• Saudi Arabia
Various companies for glycerol market are:
• KLK Oleo
• Kao Corporation
• Cargill, Incorporated
• Oleon N.V.
• BASF SE