The global hospital acquired infection control market size is estimated to arrive at USD 8.1 billion by 2028. It is projected to develop by 4.9% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
The increasing frequency of Hospital Acquired Infections (HAIs), outbreak of Covid-19 pandemic and encouraging government inventiveness, is the most important factors, steering enlargement of the market for hospital acquired infection control.
Since, the Covid-19 pandemic has initiated the augmented alertness, in addition to concerns regarding the Hospital Acquired Infections (HAIs); the pandemic has appeared like a main catalyst for the expansion of the market. Besides, the need for the infection control consumables along with equipment got shoot from the necessity to prevent the increase of Covid-19.
Authoritarian and government organizations approved a number of procedures and strategies, to avert cross-contamination as well as protect communal physical conditions. To avert nosocomial contaminations in healthcare amenities, standards were applied to restrain infection for example, policy for order of treatment, supply and appropriate delivery of the equipment, over and above normal safety measures like usage of personal protective equipment (PPE) and hand washing. Particularly, the pandemic caused a gush in need for the consumables like disinfectants, PPE, and masks.
Rising proposals by the companies, moreover, add to the enlargement of the hospital acquired infection control market. These programs comprise product development, tactical joint ventures and mergers & acquisitions.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Planned programs taken on by the companies are development of new product, mergers & acquisitions, geographic growth and partnership. Such as, Getinge obtained a manufacturing company of decontamination products, Quadralene, in November 2020. The Company was amalgamated into Getinge’s Infection Control group to increase its contributions in the business vicinity of Surgical Workflows
• As a result of the greater occurrences of healthcare associated infections (HCAIs) in these amenities, the Hospitals and Intensive Care Units (ICUs) section detained the major, 46.0% revenue share of the market, in 2020
• Consistent with CDC approximation, roughly 1 outside 31 hospital patients undergo, in any case one Hospital Acquired Infection (HAI), on every particular day
• The hospital acquired infection control market in Asia Pacific is projected to observe profitable enlargement because of the rising helpful proposals by the government to encourage hospital acquired infection control products, within the region
• In 2020, the consumables section held major, 47.0% revenue share and led the market. This was because of the greater utilization of consumables in ambulatory care centers and hospitals
• The Covid-19 pandemic added to the share of the section because of the augmented necessity for efficient, disposable, and safe solutions, to restrain the increase of the illness. These comprises the products like gloves, N95 masks, and PPE
Million Insights segmented the global hospital acquired infection control market based on End User, Type, and Region.
Hospital Acquired Infection Control Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Sterilization Equipment
• Heat Sterilization Equipment
• Moist Heat Sterilization
• Dry Heat Sterilization
• Low Temperature Sterilization
• Radiation Sterilization
• Disinfection Equipment
• Washer Disinfector
• Flusher Disinfector
• Endoscopic Reprocessor Systems
• Sterilization Consumables
• Others (Waste Disposal, PPE)
Hospital Acquired Infection Control End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Hospitals and Intensive Care Units (ICUs)
• Ambulatory Surgical and Diagnostic Centers
• Others (Nursing Homes and Maternity Centers)
Hospital Acquired Infection Control Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Latin America
• South Africa
• Saudi Arabia
Various companies for hospital acquired infection control market are:
• Belimed AG
• ASP (Advanced Sterilization Products)
• Getinge AB
• Olympus Corporation
• KCWW (Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc.)
• Xenex Disinfection Services Inc.