The global HPV testing and pap test market size is estimated to arrive at USD 7.3 billion by 2028. It is projected to develop by 16.4% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
Greater frequency of HPV disease, rising alertness programs, the induction of new tests, and increasing public-private funds, are a few factors, expected to encourage the enlargement of the market for HPV testing and pap test, throughout the forecast period.
Cervical cancer is having an effect on millions of women; it has become the worldwide crisis. As stated by the Globocan approximation, roughly 604,127 fresh cases of the uterine and cervix cancer were internationally identified, during 2020. This has caused roughly 341,831 demises, within the similar year.
In accordance with the World Health Organization (WHO), 99.0% cases of cervical cancer are connected with HPV infection. Such a kind of excessive occurrence as well as death rate of the illness has generated a most important requirement for the precise and inventive screening, intended for before time revealing and the administration.
Besides, the endorsement of new testing solution as well as the services, to increase screening frequency, is additionally expected to encourage the growth of the HPV testing and pap test market.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• On account of the rising demand for HPV and pap tests from developing nations for example, India and China, those contain an enormous target populace, the market is anticipated to observe profitable development, in Asia Pacific
• On the basis of product type, the consumables sector led the market in 2020, due to its recurring usage to carry out testing in laboratories and the hospitals
• In 2020, the pap test section held the major revenue share, on the basis of test type, due to its extensive utilization in the screening programs, done for cervical cancer
• As a result of the performance of latest suggestions, to make use of DNA HPV testing, the PCR section is expected to demonstrate the highest expansion percentage, in the technology sector
• The cervical cancer screening sector ruled the market, in 2020, on the basis of application, owing to its greater death and occurrence percentage
Million Insights segmented the global HPV testing and pap test market based on End Use, Technology, Product, Application, Test Type, and Region.
HPV Testing & Pap Test Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• HPV Testing
• Pap Test
HPV Testing & Pap Test Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Cervical Cancer Screening
• Vaginal Cancer Screening
HPV Testing & Pap Test Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
HPV Testing & Pap Test Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Other Technologies
HPV Testing & Pap Test End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Hospitals & Clinics
HPV Testing & Pap Test Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Latin America
• South Africa
• Saudi Arabia
Various companies for HPV testing and pap test market are:
• Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
• NURX, Inc.
• Femasys, Inc.
• Hologic, Inc.
• Becton, Dickinson and Company
• Abbott Laboratories
• bioMérieux SA
• Seegene, Inc.
• Arbor Vita Corporation
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche
• Quest Diagnostics, Inc.
• Qiagen N.V.