The global immuno-oncology clinical trials market size is estimated to arrive at USD 15.1 billion by 2028. It is projected to develop by 13.6% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
The speedily increasing arena of Immuno-oncology has appeared like a new remedial field in the oncology system, changing the medication of cancer.
The amount of fresh immuno-oncology examinations had augmented from 250 to roughly 600 during 2014 to 2017. Since, the medicine programs have expanded; the development of the market for Immuno-oncology clinical trials is taking place in double digit, every year. Mainly, the checkpoint inhibitor and biomarker studies were accountable for this fast enlargement.
Although the immuno-oncology clinical trials market is growing in several pharmacological courses, in terms of growth, cell treatments are exceeding every other Immuno healing.
The figure of IO drugs in improvement augmented to 4,720 in 2020 from 3,876 in 2019, for the duration of the Covid-19 pandemic, signifying a 233% and 22% escalation as contrast to 2017 and 2019, correspondingly.
Following a reasonable boost of 15% in 2019, contrast to 68% amid 2017 and 2018, this 22% rise shows a restoring of importance in IO, in spite of the influence of Covid-19 pandemic.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Asia Pacific is projected to record the highest 14.7% expansion rate, during the forecast period. More than 40.0% of present Immuno-oncology clinical trials contain no less than one place, within the region
• In 2020, the solid tumors section detained 56.0% revenue share of the immuno-oncology clinical trials market. Mainly, this is credited to the growth in the commonness of solid tumors
• Phase III held the major 53.2% share and led the market, in 2020. 29.0% of Phase III drugs had a higher-than-average possibility of endorsement, in 2019. It is up and about 24.2%, in 2018
• North America held the major, 51.0% revenue share and led the global market for Immuno-oncology clinical trials, in 2020. This is because of the increasing acceptance of custom-made medication focused new way of treatment, in addition to the financial support from government over and above reserves
• The interventional trials section held above 78.6% share of the market, in 2020
Million Insights segmented the global immuno-oncology clinical trials market based on Indication, Design, Phase, and Region.
Immuno-oncology Clinical Trials Phase Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Phase I
• Phase II
• Phase III
• Phase IV
Immuno-oncology Clinical Trials Design Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Interventional trials
• Observational trials
• Expanded access trials
Immuno-oncology Clinical Trials Indication Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Solid tumors
• Hematological cancer
Immuno-oncology Clinical Trials Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
• Saudi Arabia
Various companies for immuno-oncology clinical trials market are:
• Syneous Health