The global industrial display market size is projected to reach USD 8.14 billion by 2027, according to Million Insights. The market is expected to grow with 7.4% CAGR over the forecast period, from 2020 to 2027. The industrial display has become important to simplify all operations and give technologically advanced features owing to rising complexity of industrial processes and operations.
Human Machine Interfaces (HMIs) and other industrial displays have the ability to fulfill the constantly changing product demand and help to monitor all operations closely resulted in a decrease in downtime and an increase in work efficiency. HMI allows line of sight into the system that enables the operators to control and maintain the machines to enhance productivity.
Among technologies, OLED display is projected to gain traction due to its high picture quality and low power utilization. This technology is majorly used for display boards and digital signage to show the operational status at each factory floor.
Service providers are offering IIOT application platforms along with industrial display devices and services. For example, American Industrial Systems, Inc. (AIS) provides an open platform for IIoT to facilitate its application in industrial factories, companies, buildings, smart cities and transportation & logistics.
The industrial display market players are investing in research and development activities to develop technologically advanced industrial displays and to sustain in a competitive market. Several strategies such as multiple partnership agreements, strategic agreements, and Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) are adopted by key market players to expand their geographical presence and product offering.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The HMI application segment is projected to hold dominant position by the end of 2027 and anticipated to grow with a significant CAGR over the forecast period.
• The demand for industrial display is expected to rise across various sectors such as oil & gas, energy & power, and chemical during the forecast period.
• In 2019, video walls and panel-mount displays accounted for major market share in Europe.
• The LCD technology is majorly used in all devices, wherein the OLED technology is expected to have robust growth during the forecast period.
• The major players included in this market are Samsung Display, Maple Systems, INC., Innolux Corporation, LG Display Co., Ltd., Pepperl+Fuchs GmbH, NEC Display Solutions, Ltd., Siemens AG, Advantech Co., Ltd.
Million Insights has segmented the global industrial display market on the basis of type, application, technology, panel size, end-use and region:
Industrial Display Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016 - 2027)
• Rugged Displays
• Open Frame Monitors
• Panel-Mount Monitors
• Video Walls
• Marine Displays
Industrial Display Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016 - 2027)
• Remote Monitoring
• Interactive Display
• Digital Signage
Industrial Display Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016 - 2027)
• E-Paper Display
Industrial Display Panel Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016 - 2027)
• Up to 14”
• 40” and Above Manufacturing
Industrial Display End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016 - 2027)
• Mining & Metals
• Chemical, Oil, and Gas
• Energy & Power
Industrial Display Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2016 - 2027)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South America
• Middle East & Africa