The global medical device testing services market size is estimated to arrive at USD 18.6 billion by 2028. It is projected to develop by 11.6% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
Strict rules by the government authorities, along with the rising complications in designing of the product are the factors, impelling the market for medical device testing services.
A considerable increase in preclinical expenditure is a latest inclination between health check and pharmaceutical device manufacturing companies. This is projected to; extensively add to the expansion of the market.
Amid the contemporary medical devices, presenting many complicated utilities, the requirement for the correct assessment, to make sure the fulfillment of the device with the authoritarian necessities, is turning into a very important task.
So as to come across the necessity of sturdiness, best accurateness, as well as easiness of the exercise, medical devices required to experience wide-ranging tests. This is anticipated to provide a reasonable advantage to the manufacturing companies.
In 2020, the eruption of Covid-19 pandemic has produced an extraordinary demand for the medical device testing services. Mainly, this is attributable to the rising demand for Covid-19 associated products for example, respiratory apparatuses, masks, and PPE.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• By reason of the growing demand for the medical devices in emergent nations like China and India, Asia Pacific held 41.8% revenue share and dominated the global medical device testing services market, in 2020.
• Since, this step is, by and large focused on evaluating the biocompatibility and security of the medical devices, the preclinical phase sector held 65.7% revenue share and led the market, in 2020.
• In 2020, the microbiology & sterility testing division held the major, 34.1% revenue share and led the market. The sector is expected to continue leading, during the forecast period.
• Design, raw materials and the packaging, everyone contain an influence on the compatibility and security of the device. The preclinical testing of entirely these features, is an essential stage in shaping the market prospective of the device.
• Manufacturing efficient as well as safe products is a main objective of the medical equipment manufacturing companies. Assertion for sterility is the most important constituent for accomplishing it.
Million Insights segmented the global medical device testing services market based on service, phase, and region.
Medical Device Testing Services Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Biocompatibility Tests
• Chemistry Test
• Microbiology & Sterility Test
• Bioburden Determination
• Pyrogen & Endotoxin Testing
• Sterility Test & Validation
• Antimicrobial Activity Testing
• Package Validation
Medical Device Testing Services Phase Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
Medical Device Testing Services Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
• South Africa
• Saudi Arabia
Various companies for medical device testing services market are:
• Medical Device Testing Services
• Sterigenics International LLC
• TÜV SÜD AG
• Wuxi AppTec
• Pace Analytical Services LLC
• Toxikon, Inc.
• Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.
• American Preclinical Services
• North American Science Associates, Inc.
• Intertek Group Plc
• Euro fins Scientific
• SGS SA