The global medical disposables market size is estimated to arrive at USD 1086.6 billion by 2028. It is projected to develop by 16.7% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
Growing number of surgical treatments, increasing frequency of Hospital Acquired Infections (HAIs), in addition to influence of Covid-19 pandemic, are the important factors steering the market for medical disposables.
Worldwide, rising number of surgical actions is a crucial factor, likely to propel the market, during the forecast period. For example, on the word of Mölnlycke Health Care AB, in Europe, annually 70.00 million surgical actions are carried out.
The medical disposable products like sterilization supplies, hand sanitizers, hospital gowns, respiratory supplies and disposables eye gear, which are a fundamental necessity for surgical actions, are likely to observe greater demand during the forecast period.
Disposable goods avert the spread of healthcare associated infections (HAI) to a certain level, because of that every time surgeons have a preference to utilize disposable goods instead of reusable one. These factors are projected to increase the enlargement of the market for medical disposables.
Growing frequency of healthcare associated infections (HAI) because of the short of precaution as well as hygiene is, moreover, one of the most important factors adding to the expansion of the market.
Non-woven disposables, for example hospital gowns, offer wide-ranging shield in contradiction of contagion and is capable to assist in decreasing the threat of healthcare associated infections (HAI).
Besides, they are able to avert bacterial along with additional microbial contamination from incoming a patient’s body. Therefore, surgeons suggest patients to dress in disposable gowns prior to medicinal actions. These factors are expected to push the expansion of the medical disposables market, during the forecast period.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Due to rising number of Covid-19 patients in addition to increasing surgical events within the region, Asia Pacific is projected to observe the highest development during the forecast period
• Non-woven material is expected to observe the highest enlargement during the forecast period, on the basis of raw material, because of rising figure of hospital admittances
• On the basis of end use, hospitals section is projected to observe the highest enlargement during the forecast period, attributable to increasing figure of patient admittance in hospitals for the treatment of Covid-19 and surgical treatments
• In 2019, disposable masks detained the major share, on the basis of product. This is credited to their rising utilization caused by the global eruption of Covid-19
Million Insights segmented the global medical disposables market based on End Use, Raw Material, Product, and Region.
Medical Disposables Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Wound Management Products
• Drug Delivery Products
• Diagnostic and Laboratory Disposables
• Dialysis Disposables
• Incontinence Products
• Respiratory Supplies
• Sterilization Supplies
• Non-woven Disposables
• Disposable Masks
• Disposable Eye Gear
• Disposable Gloves
• Hand Sanitizers
• Gel Sanitizers
• Foam Sanitizers
• Liquid Sanitizers
• Other Sanitizers
Medical Disposables Raw Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Plastic Resin
• Nonwoven Material
• Paper and Paperboard
Medical Disposables End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Home Healthcare
• Outpatient/Primary Care Facilities
Medical Disposables Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Latin America
• South Africa
• Saudi Arabia
Various companies for medical disposables market are:
• Bayer AG
• Medline Industries, Inc.
• Cardinal Health
• Smith & Nephew PLC