The global medical tapes and bandages market size is estimated to arrive at USD 14.44 billion by 2028. It is projected to develop by 6.5% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
The technical progression, raising figure of the accidents, and influence of Covid-19, are the important factors, inspiring the market for medical tapes and bandages.
Ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs) present a diversity of services for example, preventive, diagnostics along with the surgical care actions. The surgical treatments, intended for the alterative or reconstructive plastic, orthopedics, pain administration, restorative, urology, plus gastrointestinal (GI) connected surgical treatments, moreover, are carried out in the ambulatory surgery centers.
The number of ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs) is rising and they present services, which are price effectual. Besides, encouraging repayment coverage is being given, relating to the services supplied by the ASCs. The probabilities of catching hospital associated, after surgical treatment infections are, moreover, decreased. Ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs) give precise information to the patients about post-surgical homecare and dressing.
Therefore, by an escalation in the figure of ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs) along with the number of surgical treatments carried out, the demand for the medical tapes and bandages is likely to augment.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• As a result of the increasing occurrences of chronic injuries, Asia Pacific is projected to observe the highest enlargement, during the forecast period
• In 2020, the medical bandages section detained major share of the medical tapes and bandages market, on the basis of product. The globally increasing figure of road accidents is the most important cause, pushing the enlargement of the section
• On account of the growing figure of hospitals, the hospitals division detained the principal share of the market, by the source of end use, in 2020
• The surgical wound sector detained the main share of the market for medical tapes and bandages, based on the application, in 2020. Because of the growing number of surgical treatments, it is projected to observe substantial expansion, during the forecast period
Million Insights segmented the global medical tapes and bandages market based on End Use, Application, Product, and Region.
Medical Tapes & Bandages Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Medical Tapes
• Fabric Tapes
• Other Fabric Tapes
• Paper Tapes
• Plastic Tapes
• Other Plastic Tapes
• Other Tapes
• Medical Bandages
• Muslin Bandage Rolls
• Elastic Bandage Rolls
• Triangular Bandages
• Orthopedic Bandages
• Elastic Plaster Bandages
• Other Bandages
Medical Tapes & Bandages Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Surgical Wound
• Traumatic Wound
• Sports injury
• Burn injury
• Other injuries
Medical Tapes & Bandages End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• Ambulatory surgery centers
Medical Tapes & Bandages Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• South Africa
• Saudi Arabia
Various companies for medical tapes and bandages market are:
• B. Braun Melsungen AG
• Cardinal Health
• Winner Medical Group, Inc.
• Urgo Medical
• Ethicon Inc. (JOHNSON & JOHNSON)
• Smith & Nephew PLC
• Paul Hartmann AG
• 3L Medicinal Products Group
• McKesson Corporation
• Dynarex Corporation
• Beiersdorf AG
• Mölnlycke Health Care AB