The global miRNA sequencing and assay market size is estimated to arrive at USD 597.8 million by 2028. It is projected to develop by 13.0% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
Due to the rising use of the miRNA sequencing and assay in the healthcare business, the market grasps a momentous development prospective. Such as, a number of research lessons reveal that miRNA is able to be used like well-organized biomarkers, in the forecast and analysis of nervous system complaints, diagnosis of cancer (cervical, breast, ovarian, and other), sepsis, and cardiovascular sicknesses. As a result, miRNA sequence analysis is progressively more in use for analyzing the gene regulation in experimental disarray.
Since, the plasma obtained from the recovered patients of Covid-19, is abundant in antiviral miRNAs as well as antibodies, it has been in use to cure SARS-CoV-2 infected patients. This has caused an augmentation in research lessons, which concentrate on the sequence analysis of miRNA (microRNA) from the virus plus the patient.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Since, miRNA sequencing and assay procedures along with the connected products are extensively utilized, in a variety of research readings performed by research and academic institutes, the research and academic institutions are single of the most important revenue producer of the miRNA sequencing and assay market
• Due to the continuing wide-ranging research in cancer, by means of miRNA like a biomarker, to scrutinize the identification as well as forecast of the cancer plus to build up new treatments, the cancer application sector produced the principal revenue share, in 2020
• This expertise is, furthermore, performing significant function in the discovery of the transformations in tumor tissue, that assists to work out the custom-made as well as targeted treatments
• Small and mid-sized research units deal with the fiscal limits, to put in the sequencing apparatuses because of their elevated price tag. As a result, these institutes move toward service supplier. This is anticipated to propel the services sector by means of the highest CAGR, during the forecast period
• The market, in Asia Pacific, is expected to record a well-paid enlargement speed, all the way through the forecast period, because of the excessive unmet clinical requirements, existence of a vast marked inhabitants and rising organizations of the healthcare
• The global rise in the cancer patients, additionally propels the expansion of the sector
• In 2020, the sequencing workflow sector retained the major revenue share and is estimated to observe the highest CAGR, throughout the forecast period because it is the most significant as well as critical stage of the workflow
• Sequencing by synthesis possesses a main share of the technology sector, due to its extreme throughput, greater sensitivity, and quick turnaround period
• The product held the biggest revenue share and led the market, in 2020. The attendance of several companies, which present apparatuses, wide-ranging kits, and consumables for particular purpose, add to the expansion of the sector
Million Insights segmented the global miRNA sequencing and assay market based on End Use, Application, Workflow, Technology, Product & Services, and Region.
miRNA Sequencing And Assay Product & Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• Library Preparation Kits
• Sequencing Consumables
miRNA Sequencing And Assay Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• Sequencing (Seq.) By Synthesis
• Seq. By Oligonucleotide Ligation and Detection (SOLiD)
• Nanopore Seq.
• Sanger Seq.
• Single Molecule Real-time (SMRT) Seq.
miRNA Sequencing And Assay Workflow Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• Library Preparation
• Data Analysis & Storage
miRNA Sequencing And Assay Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• Polyglutamine Diseases
• Autoimmune Disease
miRNA Sequencing And Assay End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Industry
• Research and Academic Institutes
• Contract Research Organizations
miRNA Sequencing And Assay Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Latin America
• Middle East Africa (MEA)
• South Africa
• Saudi Arabia
Various companies for miRNA sequencing and assay market are:
• System Biosciences, LLC
• HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc.
• Norgen Biotek Corp
• Takara Bio Inc.
• Abcam plc
• Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
• Meridian Bioscience, Inc.
• Maravai LifeSciences
• Lexogen GmbH
• New England Biolabs
• PerkinElmer, Inc.
• Illumina, Inc.