The global network traffic analysis market size is estimated to arrive at USD 5.69 billion by 2028. It is projected to develop by 9.7% CAGR from 2021 to 2028.
Network Traffic Analysis (NTA) includes wide-ranging network administration as well as procedures; evaluation, recording, and scrutinizing the network traffic, intended for the safety and performance; in addition to recognize the irregularities.
Rising infiltration speed of the internet, the sustained acceptance of the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) movement, the changing end user inclination in the direction of online platforms, and the consequent increase in cybercrime have generated the requirement to professionally deal with the network traffic along with the complications, in this manner powering the demand for sophisticated network traffic analysis structure.
Cloud sourced deployment is likely to increase grip during the forecast period, because the majority businesses are aggressively taking on the distant working and work-from-home procedures, after the eruption of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Cloud sourced deployment offers sufficient agility since; managerial information can be stock up above the cloud and regardless of the place, log on instantaneously for additional complete examination. But, cloud sourced deployments, moreover, add to the quantity of data being swap over the networks, thus pushing the necessity for the strong network traffic analysis resolutions.
In 2020, North America held the major revenue share of the global network traffic analysis market. Mainly, Canada and the U.S. are measured as the urbanized markets in the North America region. Similarly, they are recognized for the aggressive implementation of the newest as well as sophisticated technologies, like cloud computing, Internet of Things (IoT), and Artificial Intelligence (AI). A solid and intense IT infrastructure, positioned within the region, encouraging the forceful implementation of network traffic analysis resolutions.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Due to the before time in addition to forceful implementation of the most recent as well as sophisticated technologies like cloud computing and IoT, which is steering the demand for network traffic analysis resolutions within the local market, North America led the global market, in 2020
• On account of the increasing alertness regarding network traffic analysis and its paybacks within the small & medium enterprise sector, it is projected to increase by the maximum CAGR, during the forecast period
• The cloud section is anticipated to develop during the forecast period because of the benefits, like the easiness in admittance to the data, quickness and price reduction, offered by cloud sourced deployment plus the sustained implementation of Work From Home (WFH) strategy by the businesses
• In 2020, the software sector held above 60.0% revenue share and led the market because the businesses continued to take on the variety of network traffic analysis software, to deal with the data traffic
Million Insights segmented the global network traffic analysis market based on Vertical, Organization, Deployment, Component, and Region.
Network Traffic Analysis Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2028)
Network Traffic Analysis Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2028)
Network Traffic Analysis Organization Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2028)
• Small and Medium Enterprises
• Large Enterprises
Network Traffic Analysis Vertical Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2028)
Network Traffic Analysis Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2018 - 2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Latin America
• Middle East & Africa
Various companies for network traffic analysis market are:
• Netreo Incorporated
• NEC Corporation
• Cloudflare, Inc.
• Awake Security Inc.
• Solar Winds
• NETSCOUT Systems, Inc.
• Core Security Technologies
• Broadcom Corporation