The global next generation sequencing data analysis market size is estimated to arrive at USD 1.72 billion by 2028. It is projected to develop by 15.02% CAGR in the period of the forecast.
On account of a considerable decrease in the installation expenditure, the implementation of sequencing platforms for clinical analysis is increasing. These are the most important drivers adding to the enlargement of the market for next gen sequencing data analysis.
The effortless accessibility of proteomic and genomic information is, furthermore, estimated to generate profitable development openings, within this market, throughout the forecast period.
Besides, a reduction in the prices of sequencing is anticipated to augment the acceptance of next-generation sequencing (NGS). Sequentially, this is expected to increase the expansion of the market.
The growth in the taking up of bisulfite-methylation for aimed sequencing and targeted methylation next gen sequencing data scrutiny techniques is expected to boost development of the market.
The presentation of innovative products will, additionally, increase the generation of revenue, within the market. Main contestants of the market have taken on the diverse tactical programs to build up their place in the next-generation sequencing data analysis market.
To request a sample copy or view summary of this report, "please" click the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• As a result of the growth in demand for custom-made medication and the inauguration of large-scale genome sequencing plans, North America led the global market, in 2020
• In 2020, the short-read sequencing sector directed the global market for next gen sequencing data analysis, owing to the large acceptance of these methods, because they are reasonably priced and are capable to work with fragment DNA, together with the ease of use of numerous tools as well as algorithms
• In-house mode led the market, in 2020 and is projected to uphold its domination throughout the forecast period
• The organizations, which need stipulation for the information understanding, scrutiny, in addition to administration, accept platforms & services presented by other companies, within the market
• In 2020, services ruled the products division. It is expected to maintain the top place, by means of rising on the highest CAGR, for the duration of the forecast
• The academic research end-use sector created the major revenue in 2020; on the other hand, clinical research is likely to be the highest increasing division, during the forecast period
• The outsourced mode is estimated to record the highest CAGR, during the forecast period, due to the time and price paybacks linked with this mode in addition to the existence of major companies, presenting services for the data investigation
• Since, it holds the most significant as well as composite stage of next generation sequencing, tertiary analysis taken a main share of the revenue, created by the workflow sector. This is completely associated with the understanding of the outcomes
• Due to the need of adequate computational infrastructure as well as trained experts to scrutinize the produced information, several research units are not capable to accept it, even though the next gen sequencing is beneficial, in terms of speed and affordability
Million Insights segmented the global next generation sequencing data analysis market based on End Use, Read Length, Mode, Workflow, Product, and Region.
Next-Generation Sequencing Data Analysis Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• NGS Commercial Software
• Platform OS/UI
• Analytical Software
• Alignment Tools & Software
• DNA Seq Alignment
• RNA Seq Alignment
• Protein Seq Alignment
• QC/Pre-processing Tools
Next-Generation Sequencing Data AnalysisWorkflow Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• Read Mapping
• Variant Alignment & Variant Calling
• Variant Annotation
• Targeted Sequencing/Gene Panel
• Exome Sequencing
• RNA Sequencing
• Whole Genome Sequencing
Next-Generation Sequencing Data AnalysisMode Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
Next-Generation Sequencing Data AnalysisRead Length Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• Short Read
• Long Read
• Very Long Read
Next-Generation Sequencing Data AnalysisEnd-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• Academic Research
• Clinical Research
• Hospitals & Clinics
• Pharma & Biotech Entities
• Other Users
Next-Generation Sequencing Data Analysis Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2017 - 2028)
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• South Korea
• Latin America
• Middle East Africa (MEA)
• South Africa
• Saudi Arabia
Various companies for next generation sequencing data analysis market are:
• Golden Helix, Inc.
• DNAnexus Inc.
• Fabric Genomics, Inc.
• DNASTAR, Inc.
• Eurofins Scientific
• Intrexon Bioinformatics Germany GmbH
• Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
• F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
• SciGenom Labs Pvt. Ltd.
• Genuity Science
• Congenica Ltd.
• Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc.
• Partek, Inc.
• Agilent Technologies, Inc.
• Illumina, Inc.
• Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.